• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Leather Seat Skin Replacement

Just tackled this on the passenger seat last night. I went with the interior innovations set as well. All black everything. I finally had a free evening all to myself so I decided to take this project on. Def. a 2 person job IMO. I also copied and did what neonshaun did with the zip ties instead of the rings.

This took me about 3.5 hours for the passenger seat (never having done anything like this before) I had my brother help me stripping down the original seats, he also helped me stretch some of the parts and holding it down to press in some of the clips and tension some of the zip ties to my liking.

Overall I'm very happy so far with this purchase. I have never seen the leatherseats kit in person so I couldn't compare. I would definitely buy from this company again if I ever needed too. I will be tackling the Driver side either this evening or tomorrow morning. Will try to remember to come post pics when all finished.

did you add any extra foam material to the sides/under the headrest covers? Thats the only place there are wrinkles here, otherwise mine are still looking amazing.

Back