• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Leatherseats.com Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

Due to popular request, we have decided to do a "group buy"! This is a little bit different than a normal group buy, as this is limited to the FIRST 10 people to pay. We put your kit into production as soon as you pay, no waiting for everybody to pay, etc.
NSX Prime Group Buy Form

This is a: Direct vendor group buy
Maximum Number of Units (can be unlimited): 10
Closing Date (max. 90 days - no open-ended group buys): 7/31/12
Product Will Ship: As payments are recieved
Payment Procedure: Payment in full upon signing up
Payment Methods Accepted (indicate any convenience fees): Paypal or Credit Card. No extra fees
Estimated Delivery Time / Date: 3 weeks from date of purchase
Product Pricing (can be tiered):
NSXPrimePricing.jpg

Signup List (optional for unlimited unit group buys with non-tiered pricing):
1: Sylvan
2:Comptonassdaniel
3:phoen$x
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
Below is a short description of the kits and options!
NSX Group Buy pricing and options:

Standard Black Premium Leather Kit This is NON MODIFIABLE. Meaning plain Black, Black Double stitch, No logo, no perforation. Flat Smooth inserts!

Standard Premium Leather Kit - Leather seating surfaces (Facing) with matching Vinyl on the sides and backs, using our top grain European materials.

Standard 100% Leather Kit - European Top Grain Leather everywhere on the seat, Facings, boxings, and backs. Vinyl used ONLY on unseen/untouched attachment flaps or points.

Ecstasy Collection Premium Leather Kit - Full leather seating surfaces in our Italian full grain leather content. Matching Vinyl on the sides of the seats and the backs.

Ecstasy Premium PLUS Leather Kit - Full leather seating surfaces, AND boxings (Sides of the seats) with Vinyl ONLY on the back, and unseen/untouched attachment flaps. Using our line of Italian Full Grain leather.

Ecstasy 100% Leather Kit – Italian Full Grain leather everywhere, with matching vinyl ONLY used on unseen/untouched attachment flaps or points.

In our opinion, the Ecstasy Premium PLUS leather Kit really is the best value when it comes to putting new leather into what will be a classic collector’s item type vehicle. With vinyl only on the back of the seat (areas that will most always be unseen/unused and this is a significant upgrade in leather quantity over what the Acura used on the OEM leather seats!

We do also have a few more seating packages available yet. They are as follows

Nappa Smooth Grain, 100% Leather Kit - 100% Leather content, in our Nappa smooth grain leather. This will have a ver similar texture and feel as your factory leather. Available only in Black.

*NEW* Cool Black, 100% Leather Kit - This is a new leather to us, with the unique characteristic of staying slightly cooler than standard leather, as well as cooling down quicker. Very useful on those blistering summer days! Available only in Black.
That covers it for the basic kit options. Now, Let me try and explain the options that can be added to ANY of these kits!

Two Toning - This SHOULD be self explanatory, but to clear up any confusion, this is the cost to add a second color to the seat in a specific location running down the center of the seat. We have a two different standard two-tone styles available, Two-tone BODY and Two-tone CENTERS. Two-toning NOTE: Custom two-tone options are available for an additional fee. ($150.00)

Alcantara Suede Inserts - Most of you have probably heard of Alcantara before, but if you have not, ill summarize it for you. It is hands down, the best synthetic Suede on the market. This is based on our testing and usage of many different suedes over the years. Alcantara is the same factory suede used in all Lamborghini factory interiors that include suede.

Color Double-Stitching - Also called double-stitching, double top-stitching or a double-reinforced seam. This is the seam goes around the outer edge of the kit. Your kit will come standard in a MATCHING Double Stitch (Example: If your kit is Black with Red body, it would come standard with BLACK Stitching. Please specify your stitching color choice!

Standard Leather Perforation - Perforation is the small holes in the seats. Strictly a cosmetic look, you see it often on many sports cars.

Nappa, Cool, Ecstasy or Alcantara Perforation - Same as above. The increased cost is due to increased cost in raw materials as well as additional production labor related to working with these special order materials.

NSX Logos - The letters “NSX” embroidered on the headrest of each seat. Offered in your choice of color.

Shift Boot - 100% Leather shift boot in matching leather (can be two toned at no charge!)

Standard Leather Door Inserts - This is raw finished leather ONLY… the customer or their installer will be required to cut / glue leather onto the 10 individual door panel pieces.

Ecstasy Leather Door Inserts - Same as above.. In Ecstasy

Alcantara Suede Door Inserts - Same as above, in genuine Alcantara synthetic suede. This can be more time consuming to work with, as nap direction is very important with this material! Please keep that in mind!

Nappa or Cool Black Leather Door Inserts -
Same as above

Last edited:
Re: Leatherseats.com Group Buy!

Here are the content diagrams to help you guys out
NSXPrimeContent.jpg

And the two tone styles offered-
NSXPrimeTwoTone.jpg

In for all red seats with perforated centers, red door cards...

Do you offer red alcantara? perforated?

In for all red seats with perforated centers, red door cards...

Do you offer red alcantara? perforated?

Hello,

Yes we can offer that!
Pricing would be as follows:
Standard Red kit in Premium Leather content- 699
Alcantara inserts- 200
Perforation on Alcantara- 100
Shipping: FREE (In CONUS)
Total: $999
We do not have Vinyl matches for our Ecstasy Reds, so you would have to do a 100% leather kit plus Alcantara (do able, price is a bit higher though) Thanks for your interest!

How much for standard premium black with black perforated alcantara centers, black alcantara door cards and red stitch? :biggrin:

...sign me up!

Last edited:

Here are the content diagrams to help you guys out

Have you covered an entire dash or offer something in terms of a kit for that?

I'm looking to redoing my seats and pretty much the entire interior.

Awesome!
Please sign me up. I'd like:

• Ecstasy 100% leather seat kit BLACK
  • Alcantara suede seat body inserts BLACK
  • Alcantara suede door inserts BLACK
Please let me know a price for this configuration so I can pay. Thanks!

How much for standard premium black with black perforated alcantara centers, black alcantara door cards and red stitch? :biggrin:

...sign me up!

Hello,

Pricing for that would be:
$599 Premium Kit
Alcantara- $200
Alcantara Perf- 100
Alcantara Door Cards- 100
Stitching and shipping free in the CONUS
Total: $999 At your door. Please paypal [email protected] for payment OR feel free to call us at 1-866-NEW-SEAT to place the order over the phone!

Awesome!
Please sign me up. I'd like:

• Ecstasy 100% leather seat kit BLACK
  • Alcantara suede seat body inserts BLACK
  • Alcantara suede door inserts BLACK
Please let me know a price for this configuration so I can pay. Thanks!

Hello,
Pricing on that is as follows:
100% Leather Ecstasy Black- 1149
Alcantara Body- $200
Alcantara Suede door insert material- $100
Total: $1449
Please paypal [email protected] for payment OR feel free to call us at 1-866-NEW-SEAT to place the order over the phone!

Have you covered an entire dash or offer something in terms of a kit for that?

I'm looking to redoing my seats and pretty much the entire interior.

Hello,

Whew, that's a tall order! We do not have any kind of a kit for that, we can sell raw materials if you would like. You could do just the dash with about a half hide, but to really do it right (The center console, panels, etc.) you would be needing a good sized hide. what material would you be wanting?

Last edited:

Hello,

Pricing for that would be:
$599 Premium Kit
Alcantara- $200
Alcantara Perf- 100
Alcantara Door Cards- 100
Stitching and shipping free in the CONUS
Total: $999 At your door. Please paypal [email protected] for payment OR feel free to call us at 1-866-NEW-SEAT to place the order over the phone!

Would the price be the same for RED Alcantara door cards? If yes, I'll be placing an order tonight when I get home from work.

Hello,

Whew, that's a tall order! We do not have any kind of a kit for that, we can sell raw materials if you would like. You could do just the dash with about a half hide, but to really do it right (The center console, panels, etc.) you would be needing a good sized hide. what material would you be wanting?

I've got a dash with worn leather on it so want it minty fresh again. Honestly have not given it too much thought until now seeing your Gb offer. I'd like to either do the Dash/Seats/Door cards in Ecstasy Black perforated body or Alcantara. I will give you a call to discuss tomorrow, will be easier that way.

I'm in! I just need to read what the different options are, and then I'll pay. Thanks!

Is it possible to get swatches for the ecstasy, nappa and cool leather types?

Steve

Hello Steve,

I would be happy to send you some free samples. Could I get you to pm me your name and address, As well as the year of your car? (For our reference only)

Hi,

I did a search, but don't think I got quite what I was looking for. I have a 1991 with the light (I think ivory) interior. I don't want to replace the doors, so I think I would stick with the gathered leather. The car is black. What color, in standard leather, is the closest match? I think maybe vanilla, bone looks too light. Any thoughts? I also though about a two tone with the lighter inserts with black wrap.

Could I get some samples or guidance?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,

I did a search, but don't think I got quite what I was looking for. I have a 1991 with the light (I think ivory) interior. I don't want to replace the doors, so I think I would stick with the gathered leather. The car is black. What color, in standard leather, is the closest match? I think maybe vanilla, bone looks too light. Any thoughts? I also though about a two tone with the lighter inserts with black wrap.

Could I get some samples or guidance?

Thanks!

Hello Finnor,
Please call us at 1-866-NEW-SEAT to discuss color choice and gathering options. It will very likely be a special order color we call "Ecru". I am currently out of the office, but if you call and ask for either Tim or Eric, im sure they will be more than happy to help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back