• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Legal advice?

Possible, I have Adam at Mike Hale perform all my service work on my NSX. I believe you worked there at one point.

Yes, I know him and did work there as well as the other one downtown.

I believe your statement to be true regarding the past but today many would argue your statement.

Enlighten me.

Some quick list of companies that are HQ'd in my 'hood:

apple
google
HP
Intel
oracle
facebook
cisco
ebay
bloom energy (fusion company in 60 minutes)

other companies that have major operations here:
Lockheed
NASA
GM
BMW
Benz

Tesla is HQ'd here and there is a growing number of companies that are involved in auto are starting to have more and more development work here.

You can thank Stanford university as the hub for the most part not BYU. :tongue:

of course we dun have Microsoft, but everyone knows that Apple and Google > Microsoft in terms of products.

Last edited:
Does the scooter have an odometer? If so, how many miles was it driven since he took possession?

While I'm not versed in the rules of your particular small claims court, it makes sense that you have a right to discovery of this information. If he drove it substantially, that would open up a number of defenses. Unjust enrichment for one, laches (unreasonable delay in asserting a claim that is prejudicial to the other party) for another.

Last edited:
My wife and I attended the small claims hearing today regarding the scooter. We were in and out of the courtroom within 15 minutes of getting there.

The verdict was "Not Guilty" :)

Long story short, the judge stated "no warranties were made in writing" case closed.

I want to thank those of you who contributed to the discussion, your feedback was helpful :D

Did you tell the buyer of your scooter afterwards, "I happen to also have a middle finger for sale, but you being a previous customer can have it for free. Don't worry, I had it checked out and it works great. See?"

My wife and I attended the small claims hearing today regarding the scooter. We were in and out of the courtroom within 15 minutes of getting there.

The verdict was "Not Guilty" :)

Awesome. What sort of argument did the lawyer put up?

Nice! Glad the courts went with logic and reason ruled within the spirit of the law (doesn't always happen that way).

Back