• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

List Of Parts For Sale !

AZNSX: Allow me to look for any. (center airvent is currently on hold for a buyer)

topgunn62: Let me see what I can get. I think I have a 1991 and a 1993 going for $20 each.

Salemtech: I only have the middle and rear frame section left. Front is sold already.

medusa: Got mail

front console, passenger sun visor

Just wondering; the metal insert on the console, surrounds the vents, and the stereo, etc; and the passenger sun visor--the heat just split mine. Do you have them. Also, the door panels , interior, the metal inserts, if you don't sell the panels, what about sellling those inserts?

Thanks,

Jeff Jones

Hi, I had emailed you privately about the engine cover. If the above deal falls thru (or if I got to you first :) pls let me know. I'm also interested in the center console (that surrounds the radio/HVAC down to the shift knob/brake), even if it is damaged--if you can send me a pic at [email protected] I may still be able to use it. Thanks, SF

Did you ever find the right rear fender liner for me? I still would like the 10, 12 and 14mm bolts. Let me know.

Thanks

Do you have the harness for the six ignition coils. Specifically, I only need the six two-pronged connectors that plug into the six coils. If not, do you have one coil for sale.

I'll take the 91 ecu if it includes the engine harness with the ignition coil connectors

do you have prop lids for the engine cover the trunk? mine are worn out and won't hold the engine cover anymore

still haven't heard from you:
engine cover?
center console (around HVAC/radio)? -- interested even if damaged, depending on damage...
'
you haven't updated the list in a while.......... --SF

Could you email me your phone #... there are a few things I would like to ask about! <br>
Regards, <br>Joe

Do you have any ivory interior parts?
Regards
Z

Back