• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Loaded NSX

Not the latest Pics, I powdered coated Calipers Red, and cross drilled Roters. Car is lowered 1.3inches, HKS Airbox, HKS Exhust, Copmtech Headers, and re-programed ECU unit. Custom NSX seat covers, custom Alpine Stereo system. Wheels are 18inch HRE 547 running 225/35/18P O's. Rears are 295/30/19 Perelli's 19inch HRE's.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1328071&a=9872579&p=32808183

[This message has been edited by 94NSXGUY (edited 10 November 2000).]

I will take some pictures this weekend from every angle. I am working on some cool grill inserts as well. I have PIAA lights in front. On Monday you will have several pics! I hope you enjoy!

OOPS, Yes, it is Black on Black

Nice shot! I commend you on your choice of wheels. The 547's look great on your car. I had a set built last spring and love them. It sounds like you've had alot of fun customizing the car since buying it. I don't know if it's possible to do so, but if you're considering a performance upgrade, have you thought about swapping the tranny? I put a six speed in my 94 in place of the five speed and love it. I know it would involve alot of changes...but it sounds like you love your car with the exception of your tranny. Either way, she's a beauty...enjoy her. If I can figure out how to post some pictures of my car, I'll do so. There's a shot of my car at Road Atlanta during the NSXPO track event at WWW.NSXFlorida.com. It's on the welcome page, second photo down. You can see the 547's at work! Scott

I like your wheels as well, car looks great. A little FYI for everyone who has HRE 547 Wheels. They told me I was the first to ever put the 547s on a NSX, is it true? Who cares..but... We had a problem with the rear wheels, they all had stress cracks where the spokes meet the rim. Take a look at your wheels, I have had mine for a little longer then 1 year. HRE made good on them, taking 2plus months to replace.

Back