• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Local NSX Service / Maintenance shop

Just moved to Houston, and decided to bring my 93 berlina NSX. I was wondering if there were any reputable NSX maintenance shops around town. Primarily for PM, but will also need help with the bigger jobs (suspension/alignment, bushings, LMA, ABS, super charger).

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

+1 for Carl, he's my go to NSX mechanic and for lots of Houston owners.
He did my PPI, and he's done my timing belt, water pump, fuel filter, converted my AC to the new freon, etc since.

Last edited:
Welcome to TEXAS!!

Indeed Carl Hands Down!
He's been Wrenching on NSX's for Years! Great guy to work with as well:)
A Big Texas Welcome too! I came from SoCal back in "97". Love it here!

By the way, you're probably settling in to your new home but the Regional
NSX Event for this year is next weekend here in Dallas. Take a look in the
NSteXpo Thread in the SourthCentral US Region of this Forum....

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...-2014-Dallas-Save-the-Dates-August-29-31-2014

Take care!

Terry

Last edited:
dave or carboy would be my other suggestion. Dave just fixed my snap ring, oil leak, and installed my fuel pump. turn around time and prices are unbeatable. Not to mention great work.

Thanks for the responses sh00ter, nsxonwheels, terry, and ysoslow!

Terry, I'd love to make that meet, but will be out of town that week. Are there any areas in or around Houston that are fun for spirited driving? I see there are a few tracks...do you local guys do any track events?

Lol sorry for the barrage of questions.

jonathan

Hello All,

New to Houston and drove my car here. I also need to see a mechanic to check if my car needs valve timing. Also way back in Cali I hit a deep pot hole. While driving from Cali to Houston I noticed a hissing sound on m rear wheels I hope nothing major. Car is safe in a garage but I won't drive it till I get it to see a mechanic. [MENTION=28836]WayJaded[/MENTION] is there a way we could meet and hear your engine and compare it to mine? Thanks!

Best regards,

Nico

Back