• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Long Time Lurker

I hope this is the right spot to do this; my name is Walt and I am joning your ranks. I have been lurking the forums for about 4 months and just recently made an account and figured I would properly introduce myself. I am relatively young (22) but I have loved the look of the NSX for about 15 years now. I had a 1997 Acura Legend as my first car and since then I have loved Acuras even more. They are very fun and dependable cars.

I am currently waiting to get in the Air Force and my wife ships to BMT in December. Once we are both in, I will be looking to get my NSX. I like the 91-94 black on black combination. I know that is hard to come by but that is my dream.

I know very little about fixing cars so the thing I am looking forward to the most is gleaning from all the weathered members here. I can't wait to find my NSX and officially join the ranks as an owner. :biggrin:

welcome,and thank you both for serving our great nation! Once you have your finances in line to purchase ..take your time,prime is a good rescource to edjucate yourself about the,but nothing beats the eyes of an experienced owner,so don't hesitate to ask a local to inspect the car before you buy.

Welcome! You'll love this place, and soon discover that NSX drivers are just as cool as the cars themselves. Good luck with your search and acquisition.
I had a 1997 Acura Legend
Last model year of the Legend in the US was 1995. Though the styling has aged well so I'm sure it could pass for a late 90's ride.

welcome,and thank you both for serving our great nation! Once you have your finances in line to purchase ..take your time,prime is a good rescource to edjucate yourself about the,but nothing beats the eyes of an experienced owner,so don't hesitate to ask a local to inspect the car before you buy.

I plan to ask for all the help I can get, thanks! Hopefully I can meet some of you if I can make it out to the next meet.

Welcome! You'll love this place, and soon discover that NSX drivers are just as cool as the cars themselves. Good luck with your search and acquisition.

Last model year of the Legend in the US was 1995. Though the styling has aged well so I'm sure it could pass for a late 90's ride.

Thanks! and Oops..I didn't know the exact year. I think you're right it is because of the styling that I thought it was a later year. I loved that car and hated to see it go :/

Welcome! A Black/Black coupe should be pretty easy to come by, 2nd most common right behind Red/Black.

Welcome. I was of a similar age when I began looking for mine.

How long have you had your NSX?

Welcome! A Black/Black coupe should be pretty easy to come by, 2nd most common right behind Red/Black.

Thanks! I guess I meant one in that would be in my price range and relatively good condition is hard to come by. I don't mind a project though.

hmmmm..... 04HONDANSX is that you?

did you create a new Username/account?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158128

if not welcome to NSXPRIME

read this I tell all newbee's to print it and read it.

http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/includes/htup_0810_acura_nsx_buyers_guide/viewall.html

goodluck on your search some searcher have been looking for years to find one.

LOL when I saw that you replied to my post that is not what I expected to read. No, sorry to disappoint you (as I see you two were good friends), but that's not me.

Thanks for the welcome! Your threads are my favorite to read because of your attention to detail. And I have that second link bookmarked already :wink:

And thank you but I don't plan to search for years. As soon as I find an NSX in good to decent condition, I am going to snatch it up. I'm not looking for a pristine NSX because I know those are hard to find and come with a price. If I can find one with low owners and it wasn't beat to hell, then I'll take it. I don't even mind high mileage. I'd love to find a project car because 1. I don't plan to ever sell it so I have time to make it my own and 2. It will give me a greater connection to the car.

After seeing your builds, I have tossed around the idea of sending/driving it staright to you when I do find mine lol

Last edited:
Back