• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Look out for me this weekend suggestions for Sunday brunch

Hey Folks:

I'll be driving up to Atlanta this weekend for the UGA-Boise State game. Staying in the buckhead area and then driving back home Sunday. Sunday we plan to take our daughter who is also driving up to brunch for her birthday. Any suggestions for a place in Buckhead that has a good brunch?

My daughter was hoping for a brunch buffet where they have breakfast and lunch items and desserts, but NOT a Golden Corral type place. Some place nice with a variety of items to pick from. Anyone know of a place like that? I know here in Savannah the Weston and The Hilton both have excellent brunch's like that as do a couple of the private clubs in town.

Ray's on the River has a good one; Checkers has a real good one; the Marriot has a real good one I like a lot.

If you are looking for the buffet you descibed rays on the river is your place. I believe the ritz carlton in buckhead also still does an extensive brunch buffet, but I would call and confirm.

Thanks guys, unfortunately my daughter got sick this weekend and while we made the Georgia game, she felt so bad Sunday morning we just came straight back home instead. i appreciate all the help. Ray's was where we decided to go until she asked to be taken home instead.

Back