• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Looking for 2002+

Anyone here selling a 2002+

Hello everyone. I've been an NA1 (1993) for 21 years and an NA2 (2000) owner for one year. I want to add a 2002+. Anyone here selling a 2002+ by any chance? Thank you in advance.

Sent from my SM-F711W using Tapatalk

Man the Quebec economy must be on Fire....your collection should be as follows:
NA-1 MY 94
NA-2 MY 97
NA-2 MY 2005

Sell the Type S!

Bram

Last edited:
LoL...not exactly. I want to probably just keep the Type-S and a 2002+. Maybe I'll regret trading my 2000 with Pop up lights for the fixed one. Did you end up selling yours?

Not true, best years are 2000-2001 with the improved ABS system, improved manual transmission shifting and Pop up lights.

Just saying [emoji6]

Not true, best years are 2000-2001 with the improved ABS system, improved manual transmission shifting and Pop up lights.

Just saying [emoji6]

^^^ I agree^^^^:biggrin:

Just saying [emoji6]

I agree with you on those two upgrades....however, wait until you start seeing issues with the auxiliary emission pump

Bram

no the best bet is 91-94 hard top with 2002 face lift where you can find 2002 face lift with hard top?

Back