• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for 91-97 nsx blk/blk auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
95 NSX-T Excellant Condition

I have an 95 NSX-T Excellant Condition which is my wifes car. Cars has 62K and is pristine. All service records and ready for pickup! my number is 216-574-8922 for any questions you may have. Please email me at [email protected] for further correspondence.

Jeff...

We have a 91, blk/blk auto in Hawaii that I was going to look at but decided to stay with stick. You can call him at (808)247-4144 or (808)239-0017. It used to belong to the owner of a local Honda Dealership and sounds nice, 80K. Did not have timing belt/water pump service yet. Asking 28.5K

Cost about $900 to ship to West coast.

92 black on black auto with 51k miles

hi,

i have a 92 black automatic with 51k miles which i've decided to put on the market. it's in great shape.

i haven't taken any ads yet, so you get first chance. i'm in san antonio texas. if you're interested let me know and i'll get you pix and detailed info.

thanks,

mario
[email protected]

91 Blk/Blk NSX Auto --- $26K

I have another baby on the way will sell mine now for $26K....91 NSX Auto Blk/Blk 89K

Let me know, I am taking all offers..will sell by 9/16

AOL IM: TyXOX
Ceel: 267-872-7420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back