• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for a FOB

I would like to replace my non-functioning keyless entry fob for my 2001 NSX-T(6spd). The part is now listed as discontinued. Dealer can't find it either. Does anyone know where these can be obtained? Please e-mail me directly at [email protected]

I have two extras remote fobs that I need to program, I've read some threads about it but can't seem to get it too work? Any advice?

TIA

DocL you need to contact Kenwood and they need the serial number off the brain and they will send you pre programed fobs for about 89 bucks each. the fobs you purchased from ebay will not work and there is no way to program them they are paper weights

sorry buddy

DocL you need to contact Kenwood and they need the serial number off the brain and they will send you pre programed fobs for about 89 bucks each. the fobs you purchased from ebay will not work and there is no way to program them they are paper weights

sorry buddy

Thanks Shawn. Since I have the brain out, not mine of course, i'll call them up and order a new one. It looks like I'll just re-sell my spares on ebay to another sucker. lol.

shawn.... check your email and clean out your PM inbox. It's full and I can't send to you, neither can anyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note.... Don't you people have aftermarket alarms in your cars? Most render the factory keyless system obsolete. It's one of the first things I added to Charlotte when I bought her in 2003 then sold the whole OEM keyless thingy to a fellow Prime member.

shawn.... check your email and clean out your PM inbox. It's full and I can't send to you, neither can anyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note.... Don't you people have aftermarket alarms in your cars? Most render the factory keyless system obsolete. It's one of the first things I added to Charlotte when I bought her in 2003 then sold the whole OEM keyless thingy to a fellow Prime member.

Which aftermarket system did you go with?

Sorry the mail box is cleaned now I am slammed with aprts request daily LOL

its all good now

Back