• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for a NSX in any condition

Looking for a NSX fairly stock in any condition and mileage. Let me know what you have and price. I am on a budget so no concourse vehicles please.

Hey there... I have a very nice 91 red manual I bought from the original owner, have initial bill of sale, mech mat and NSX car cover. Mint Canadian car with only 29000 kms. The car is not in the snap ring range. Possibly selling it as a 2+ would fit my needs better. Have had the car for 12 years and get it serviced by Acura here in Edmonton. Message me for more information.

Hey there... I have a very nice 91 red manual I bought from the original owner, have initial bill of sale, mech mat and NSX car cover. Mint Canadian car with only 29000 kms. The car is not in the snap ring range. Possibly selling it as a 2+ would fit my needs better. Have had the car for 12 years and get it serviced by Acura here in Edmonton. Message me for more information.

Hey Nirad,

please send email to kzaam1(at)gmail.com with details as I am interested.

Thanks

Back