• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for any NSX with auto.

ktd

Registered Member
Hi, I'm interested in purchasing an NSX w/ an automatic any year. Preferable w/ a targa top.

Having just gone though looking at new ... if you are looking for new, I think there is a new 04 at Greenwich Acura in CT. Hope that helps.

I have a 92' but it has lots of miles. I think about 155k. Its a great daily driver and I am only starting to think about selling it because I just moved and have no place keep it safe. Car has been repainted because it was sideswiped when it had about 120k. Car is now factory spa yellow with painted roof and late model wheels. Repair and paint was done right with all the panels painted off the car. Such a good job actually that club members just assume it is a late model car even when I park it right next to another spa yellow one. :) Anyhow, let me know if you have any more questions. Price I am thinking would be about 21k. Oh ya I have the original window sticker and misllanious records too. :) Car is in Seattle but could be delivered.

Thanks for the 411 guys. Mike your car is priced really well, however I was looking for one with low mileage. Thanks anyways.

Hey,
I have a RED/BLK interior 94 NSX auto with 49k miles excellent condition and am coinsidering selling it. I have WW full kit, an in dash monitor with dvd, mp3 hard drive, rear camera, mb quarts speakers, comptech exhaust, and HID conversion lights installed. No Engine mods. Let me know if you are interested. Looking for 35k but negotiable. I have also had the top painted to match the rest of the car as the 94 nsx came with black top.
Thanks,
Bob

ktd said:
Hi, I'm interested in purchasing an NSX w/ an automatic any year. Preferable w/ a targa top.

I have a 1991 , black w/ auto but not a targa top. This car has 175k miles on it but looks, drives, and runs almost like new. It has been dealer maintained from day one and does not have any modifactions on it. The int shows very little signs of wear and there are a few small road chips in the paint. The tires are about 1/3 worn.The vin is JH4NA1261MT002448. I have all of the service records and they show all of the major milage services done including a new trans put in at about 100k miles or so. The car is in Milwaukee and I am asking $24,500.00 or offer. Any questions call me at 414-352-2710 or on my cell at 414-234-8406.

thanks Ronf

Back