• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB: NA1/NA2 Bitcoin + Cash On Top

I'm looking for an NA1/NA2 with a manual transmission preferably on the US west coast.

I would like to pay with 1 btc at the market rate plus cash on top.

I know I am limiting myself with this payment option so I'm open to mileage, colors, etc.

I'll check my DM's here regularly but for a quicker response, email me at

twinturbo.png

Thanks, sorry if this isn't allowed.

I'm looking for an NA1/NA2 with a manual transmission preferably on the US west coast.

I would like to pay with 1 btc at the market rate plus cash on top.

I know I am limiting myself with this payment option so I'm open to mileage, colors, etc.

I'll check my DM's here regularly but for a quicker response, email me at

View attachment 188675

Thanks, sorry if this isn't allowed.
why not make it easier on yourself, sell/redeem your bitcoin, and you now have your cash, plus the $57,00 (approx) on top, now you can make a real offer!!!

why not make it easier on yourself, sell/redeem your bitcoin, and you now have your cash, plus the $57,00 (approx) on top, now you can make a real offer!!!

That is probably what will end up happening. There are some incentives for me to not cash it out into USD and spend it as btc but if I have to convert to USD then that'll eventually happen. I gotta at least ask. :)

That is probably what will end up happening. There are some incentives for me to not cash it out into USD and spend it as btc but if I have to convert to USD then that'll eventually happen. I gotta at least ask. :)
NSXPrime Platform not working, not able to post new thread. too many life changes and a new 4C, Pole2FlagRacing.com have decided to sell the 93 NSX 6-spd. as it has not been driven for a year due to making carbon parts. 250k miles, well taken care of, solid car and not trashed. Looking for the right owner. No accident. Not a garage queen. asking $80k OBO, has all the parts we make. No AC, No wiper(RainX), No ABS, bucket seats good for waist not wider than 32", 2,685lbs half tank of gas, freeway ~30+mpg with TX 93. Lots of carbon parts, Exedy twin carbon, 17/18 CE28 with 235/275, needs frt wheelwell clearance, OEM frt bumper cover needs repair(run into a loose tire in NM late at nite X-country move). Car is in Huntsville AL. Clear Title. totally reliable and drivable. see more on our website pole2flagracing.com. call 619 365-4870 or email [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_2695 2.jpeg
    IMG_2695 2.jpeg
    299.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2377.jpeg
    IMG_2377.jpeg
    465.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2533.jpeg
    IMG_2533.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 1
Back