• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for automatic NSX, LHD only

I may be selling my 96 red NSX the timing belt was changed along with water pump and oil pump last week also we had the eps sent to get rebuilt along with the module serviced the abs system flushed replaced lt and rt condenser fan motors serviced the ac system installed a new custom muffler tires are new with 600 miles or less custom wheels are about 3 months old radio has blue tooth added to stock radio head unit vehicle is really clean looking for 47 firm thx vinny

I may be selling my 96 red NSX the timing belt was changed along with water pump and oil pump last week also we had the eps sent to get rebuilt along with the module serviced the abs system flushed replaced lt and rt condenser fan motors serviced the ac system installed a new custom muffler tires are new with 600 miles or less custom wheels are about 3 months old radio has blue tooth added to stock radio head unit vehicle is really clean looking for 47 firm thx vinny

Hi, can you please PM me pics and more information regarding your car. I am very interested :)

Back