• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

looking for C499, C425 harness

Halo all, where can I buy those harnesses?
Wanna use them for the AT MT conversion project. Thank you!

You need Sumitomo HD 090 connector shells and terminals. Crimping the terminals is the hard part, so using salvaged connector sets with terminals can be useful.

Yes, the AliExpress looks like the correct connector shell type. Cycleterminal.com also has them and sells crimpers.

@Honcho lays out the process and has diagrams in his Imola Type S thread. You will have to be methodical about it.

I can sell you some salvaged connecors+terminals if you need them. I made a PnP harness and it works great.

You need Sumitomo HD 090 connector shells and terminals. Crimping the terminals is the hard part, so using salvaged connector sets with terminals can be useful.

Yes, the AliExpress looks like the correct connector shell type. Cycleterminal.com also has them and sells crimpers.

@Honcho lays out the process and has diagrams in his Imola Type S thread. You will have to be methodical about it.

I can sell you some salvaged connecors+terminals if you need them. I made a PnP harness and it works great.
Thank you for your information and its really helpful.
BTW wts salvaged connector? for the audio unit?

>I have all this bookmarked for my project. Thanks for posting, Drew.

I have a four-page guide while not comprehensive, but it should be extremely helpful.

I would like to publish on the wiki. I am unclear on how to make a new page, the How To goes to a deleted page, seems like the last modification to the wiki was sometime in 2013?

If one is interested for a copy PM me your email and I'll forward you the latest version.

BTW do you have the link of the guide? i wanna get the information as more as i can. Thank you!

Back