• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for Downforce Hood Rear Diffuser

As stated in the title, I am are looking for this part. It would be better if the color were black. Let me know if you have one or know of one.

I have a Downforce Rear Defuser in Black it’s mint what location are you?

I have been tossing around the idea of putting my OEM one back on. (The downforce is still on my car)

They are $650 new then you have to Paint it. Mine was painted by Vinces autobody they did a great job. Let me know what you are thinking maybe we can work something out.

Last edited:

I have been tossing around the idea of putting my OEM one back on. (The downforce is still on my car)

They are $650 new then you have to Paint it. Mine was painted by Vinces autobody they did a great job. Let me know what you are thinking maybe we can work something out.

Can you give me your email or number? We can communicate more conveniently.

Still waiting for your reply:biggrin:

Back