• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

looking for front lower control arm..it drives me crazy

does anyone know where (US or Canada)might still have nsx front lower control arm or any way i can get it?..except JAPAN...i damaged my front lower control arm and been waiting for the part for 1 month...and now the company send the wrong one and i have to wait for another 1 month...well...i guess the company is geting it from japan..

i tried looking for those total lost NSX..but most of them crashed the front..so u know..:frown:

fill-in-da-blanks!

monarch_kiss said:
does anyone know where (US or Canada)might still have nsx front lower control arm or any way i can get it?...

Which side's front lower control arm do you need (driver's -or- passenger's)?

{I may have passenger-sides, possibly even driver's...}

Have you tried contacting ERZ/NY-AllTypeAuto/FL (they have many totalled NSX'es & parts)?

PM/email nsxrm here on 'Prime, he has many leftover NSX components at his shop.

Goodluck.

monarch_kiss said:
does anyone know where (US or Canada)might still have nsx front lower control arm or any way i can get it?..except JAPAN...i damaged my front lower control arm and been waiting for the part for 1 month...and now the company send the wrong one and i have to wait for another 1 month...well...i guess the company is geting it from japan..

i tried looking for those total lost NSX..but most of them crashed the front..so u know..:frown:

I have an entire driver side front suspension assembly if you are interested. It is just sitting in my garage.

Re: fill-in-da-blanks!

Osiris_x11 said:
Which side's front lower control arm do you need (driver's -or- passenger's)?

{I may have passenger-sides, possibly even driver's...}

Have you tried contacting ERZ/NY-AllTypeAuto/FL (they have many totalled NSX'es & parts)?

PM/email nsxrm here on 'Prime, he has many leftover NSX components at his shop.

Goodluck.
the link is not working i guess..i need a driver side lower control arm..and the auto shop u posted..i realli dont know where is it and wat is it..do they have a site or any other contact information?

Meeyatch1 said:
I have an entire driver side front suspension assembly if you are interested. It is just sitting in my garage.

do u have driver side lower control arm...coz that's all i need so far..i had order other parts and they are here already...now i realli need to find a driver side lowe control arm...let me know if u have for selling..thanx

Back