• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Interior Looking for OEM center console bezel, OEM/alpine CD changer and oem keyless entry sys

Hello NSx Prime,

I am new here and just purchased a 03 nsx and am looking for a few OEM parts. My car has a aftermarket flip up screen single din deck and am looking to put in the factory radio but need the OEM silver (02-05) colored bezel. My car also does not have the Acura accessory CD changer so I am also looking for that as well. I heard that all NSX's come pre-wired so I am just looking for the changer and mounting bracket (if available). My car also does not have the Acura accessory keyless entry system (not sure why) and I am not sure if the 03 models came with the old 90's style square tap keyless system remote or the newer keyless fob systems like the RL and TL's in the same year (silver key fob).

Any help, parts, guidance or info would be greatly appreciated.

Back