• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for the guy with the white nsx

He was at the latest meet, I think he hand some Vinny's sideskirts that i liked I need to find the guy that made his sideskirts fit and look great. Can anyone help with the name and number of the location.

PS. good meeting you all.

PS. Mark, how was the festival?
Ian

Soon to be MD "NSXTASY"

Hey Ian,

Festival was great, Wayman Tisdale was slammin' as well as AWB. It was much too hot though. I lost 6 pounds just from sweating, which isn't a bad thing.

As Charlie indicated Andy (2fast2c) owns the car but Charlie had the side skirts installed. I believe he provide contact info.

Mod Hard

Marc

OK, thanks all and good meetn you all, I am looking for the shop that installed Andys side skirts if anyone can contact him please ask himwhere he got the side skirts installed and please let me know I would take my car to them today if I had the info.
Thanks Ian

OK, thanks all and good meetn you all, I am looking for the shop that installed Andys side skirts if anyone can contact him please ask himwhere he got the side skirts installed and please let me know I would take my car to them today if I had the info.
Thanks Ian

Ian:
The shop is called Mr. Spoiler and the number is 703 257 7387 or 703 966 4619. Ask for Dan and tell him Charley sent you.

Here's a picture of the Vinny's side skirts being installed on the white NSX at Mr. Spoiler

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65915

Thanks for your help, I have gotten in touch with him. I just dropped my car off at Curtis's shop to get the header and exhaust installed and to get a full check up. I need some stuff done to the front end maybe it needs new dampners

Back