• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for Videographers - DFW

Some of you in the area may know Mina, and how awesome of a specimen of the female gender she is.
smile.gif
I'll be asking her to marry me soon and have some awesome ideas. Looking for 1-2 videographers with some decent experience and video editing skills. Experience with cars is a plus.

The idea:

• We drive both our cars to dinner and valet them in Downtown Dallas.
  • I take her for some sightseeing before dinner.
  • We walk to a park. As we're in the middle of the street, we stop and to see our cars flying around the corner, followed by a rental black charger with police strobes in the dash (sirens can be dubbed in). "Holy shit, someone's stealing our cars!"
  • They start to brake when they get closer to us, and start driving in a circle around us.
  • And of course that's when the magic happens.
I can't imagine this sequence will last more than 30 seconds. Although after the fact, I want to do some more footage to add before the finale.

Not a Videographer but wanted to say congrats! That's Awesome ... NSX / S2K Wedding Caravan? lol:)

:) Thanks! Haha, hell yeah! That'll match our 'car theme' of the wedding.

congrats and good luck. you are about to join the group and get a disease! the ONEginA disease! but yeah check these guys out. they did our wedding http://www.julietfilms.com/
heres link on what they can do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBM7YytDUDM

Thanks for the info! Photographers are easy, but videographers are hard to come by.
Hahahahaha. Onegina ain't bad if it's with Mina.

As an update, a S2000 buddy knows a rapid transit officer to 'facilitate' all of this. :D

Here's the teaser video:

Hah, I saw this thread the other day and wondered if it had gone down yet or not... Congrats to you both! (Guessing she said yes? :biggrin:)

Back