• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking to borrow or puchase test pipes, NA2 series

Looking to borrow a set of Test pipes or cats for an NA2, either to replicate for my custom exhaust or I will purchase if necessary.

Please hit up my cell four eight hoe too oh fore too sleven juan sleven

Ravi
The NA2 cats/test pipes are a straight piece of tubing with flanges on each end and a o2 bung. You are welcome to come over as my cats are off the car and have a look. Really simple to make test pipes. PM me if you want.

- - - Updated - - -

I also have a spare pair of 2000 adapters that will mate test pipes to an older exhaust if you need the whole setup.

What i have right now is 2000 Ex Manifolds and Chases 2000 exhaust. I just need to mate them together until I can have my own exhaust made.

Check with Peiserg, I think his is a 2000 that is Turbo, so maybe he has a set of cats or test pipes laying around. There is only one vendor that may have test pipes for sale for 2000, Dali. I don't think SOS has them.

I have a set of high-flow cats I took off of my NA1 and had a local exhaust guy modify to fit my NA2. They don't quite fit perfect (one of the flanges is set at an angle that's not quite correct) and it leaks when under WOT. If you've got someone who can do some fab work, they might be a good set to use. I went the lazy route and had Prospeed make me some new ones.

PM me if you're interested. I'll sell them to you at a big discount if you want them.

Chuck (Viper Driver)

Thanks for the help guys! I got it all sorted out but UNFORTUNATELY the crank is junk so i'm mid stream of installing a new (to me) crank from Jim Coz.

Sigh!

Damn race cars!

Back