• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking to Purchase Quality NSX's

Hello List-

Marque Motorsports, and myself. personally are always looking to purchase NSX's. I live in a wonderful market for the super car and I personally enjoy them as well.

Please Contact us if you have a car to sale.

Currently we would like to purchase a '91-'94 with under 60,000 miles.

Originally posted by Marque:
Hello List-

Marque Motorsports, and myself. personally are always looking to purchase NSX's. I live in a wonderful market for the super car and I personally enjoy them as well.

Please Contact us if you have a car to sale.

Currently we would like to purchase a '91-'94 with under 60,000 miles.

ONE OF A KIND. I own a '92 all black NSX, serial #NT000001, all stock except upgraded stereo amplifier, subwoofer and speakers, immaculate, with only 20,608 miles. This is a FLORIDA car, no weather damage of any kind, never been hit. While I am not actively selling this car, I will consider sale for a good offer.

I have a 1991 NSX black/ivory, 60k, 18" Enkei wheels brand new tires, TV, Playstation 2, 6 disc changer, Intake, DINAN performance chip,Rockford Fosgate Amp, Viper alarm, car is in mint condition, Autorama Car show Winner.
Asking $32,000 obo
email for pics

Back