• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Lots of goodies for sale....

Hello everyone,

I am returning my 2003 NSX with 28000 miles back to almost stock.

Here are the items that are up for sale. All bolt on hard to find parts or discontinued. I have decided to place only one ad for all items instead of making 15 different ones. Prices have been determined by availability and/or rarity. If some prices seem not to your liking, you are free to ignore them. I am from Montreal Canada and would obviously prefer local or from Canada. But I can arrange for shipping anywhere. I have access to a DHL corporate account for bulkier items. I would prefer payment by PayPal friends to protect everyone. I got scammed with 2002+ OEM wheels last month and don't want that to happen again. I have been an NSXprime member since 2001 and many members can vouch for me. I have attached a link for all the parts. Let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures. For now, I will not be selling the Brembo 6 pot BBK and Comptech Supercharger,

Here we go….

Bride Stradia 2 reclinable with CF back and low cushion 4200$. Sold
Bride seat rails 500$. Sold
Downforce CF side vents PPFed 800$. Sold
Marga Hill Side skirt, painted berlina black and PPFed 1400$ Sold
NRG steering wheel hub 150H with quick release 200BK 350$
MOMO tuner steering wheel with resistors for SRS light 250$
Spoon mirrors black (PPFed) 1000$. Sold
Downforce NSX-R rear diffuser 900$ Sold
Downforce NSX-R spoiler (PPFed) 1900$
Double din custom console from OEM bright brown (2002+) 700$. Sold

Last edited:
spoiler alert!!! o_O

It's basically brand new. It was PPFed from new. I've been trying all day to post pictures. I can't figure out the new site after the updates. PM me your email address.

Back