• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lots of parts/accessories for sale............

Time to clean out the garage!

All prices are negotiable....need to put a price to follow board rules.......

Factory NSX car cover-new, never used (make offer) $125SOLD

Factory NSX bra (maybe used once but I think it's new)w/ mirror covers and the hood piece (make offer) $125SOLD

Factory Bridgestone Potenza tires, size is 215/45/R16. Very good condition. Inside edge worn a bit but fine. I thought they needed to be repaced because of some vibration but it turns out that I had a bubble in a rear tire. (duh) So I replaced the tires and had an alignment before I knew this. That was a $600 mis-diagnoses! (make offer) $200 for both

Factory NSX CD changer w/o bracket. I had just velcroed it to the trunk mat and it worked perfect for me; never skipped once. (make offer)$125SOLD

Factory stereo that may have some problems. Worked when I removed it but a friend had tried it to test it and it didn't have lights or had lights and didn't play or something. It was a couple years ago, I really don't remember. It's in great condition. Use for parts or probably an easy fix. All buttons/face in excellent condition without any chips or scratches, etc.... $125SOLD

ABS pump from a 91 with 18k miles. Solenoid stuck from underuse. Can be freed up by installing and heavy braking on gravel or wet road. $2300+ new. I'm sure a mechanic can free it up easily. I had bought a new one from my Acura store before I knew that this could be fixed. Another costly mistake. (make cheap offer)$150

Dali Racing polished engine cover plate. (specially made for me by Mark without any engraving or decals, just smooth plain polished aluminum. Put whatever you want on there.)$50SOLD

RM Racing polished fuse box cover.$75SOLD

Dali Racing Polished injector covers.$150SOLD

Dali Racing Polished harness cover and 'little square guy'.$200SOLD

Dali Racing polished oil cap.$35SOLD

Smartenna $35

Factory 97+ black chin spoiler. A few scrathes. $35SOLD

Never used 2001 shift knob with the perforated leather. $85

Oh, and the car is for sale as well. 2001 Spa Yellow Pearl NSX-T lowered with Comptech springs. 10k miles. Flawless. New tires.$67,000.

A few have inquired about certain parts but haven't returned my response. I can't hold them for you forever and will be forced to sell to the next inquiry I received. Please respond as to whether or not you want the parts or I will sell to the others that are ready to buy. Thanks guys.

<font size=1>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the polished goodies and maybe the chin spoiler. Please private me if we might be able to work out a package deal?
Thanks
Z
[email protected]

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
Time to clean out the garage!

Factory NSX car cover-new, never used (make offer)

Factory NSX bra (maybe used once but I think it's new)w/ mirror covers and the hood piece (make offer)

Factory Bridgestone Potenza RE010 215/40/R17 front tires. Very good condition. Inside edge worn a bit but fine. I thought they needed to be repaced because of some vibration but it turns out that I had a bubble in a rear tire. (duh) So I replaced the tires and had an alignment before I knew this. That was a $600 mis-diagnoses! (make offer)

Factory NSX CD changer w/o bracket. I had just velcroed it to the trunk mat and it worked perfect for me; never skipped once. (make offer)

Factory stereo that may have some problems. Worked when I removed it but a friend had tried it to test it and it didn't have lights or had lights and didn't play or something. It was a couple years ago, I really don't remember. It's in great condition. Use for parts or probably an easy fix. All buttons/face in excellent condition without any chips or scratches, etc.... (make offer)

ABS pump from a 91 with 18k miles. Solenoid stuck from underuse. Can be freed up by installing and heavy braking on gravel or wet road. $2300+ new. I'm sure a mechanic can free it up easily. I had bought a new one from my Acura store before I knew that this could be fixed. Another costly mistake. (make cheap offer)

Dali Racing polished engine cover plate. (specially made for me by Mark without any engraving or decals, just smooth plain polished aluminum. Put whatever you want on there.)

RM Racing polished fuse box cover.

Dali Racing Polished injector covers.

Dali Racing Polished harness cover and 'little square guy'.

Dali Racing polished oil cap.

Factory 97+ black chin spoiler. A few scrathes.

Oh, and the car is for sale as well. 2001 Spa Yellow Pearl NSX-T lowered with Comptech springs. 10k miles. Flawless. New tires.

Interested in a car cover.Please private me [email protected]

I'm also interested in all of the polished stuff if the first deal falls thru!!!
smile.gif

You've got mail!!!

Nsxotic said:
Factory Bridgestone Potenza RE010 215/40/R17 front tires.

I don't think the RE010 come in that size.

If these are the factory tires that come on a 2002-03 NSX-T, then they are Bridgestone Potenza RE040 tires in that size.

If they are the factory tires that come on a '94-01 NSX, then they are Bridgestone Potenza RE010 tires in 215/45R16.

Nsxotic
lots of goodies I see, whats left? could you update
thanks dave

Gee thanks Todd!!

You forget about all your old NSX buds in your own hometown. I was actually looking to buy a new NSX car cover too:mad:

Well I heard through the grapevine that your looking to get the Modena....hmmmm

Never thought you would go italian. Oh well, good luck eigher way.

Kevin

Hi,
I emailed you about wanting to purchase the chin spoiler, but I haven't heard from you. Could you please email me at:
[email protected]
Thanks. -Thomas

Back