• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Low mileage LBBP

I just don't get why someone would sell that car so cheap...

maybe needs quick money to pay for medical or family member needs to pay for a lawyer for divorce or children need braces etc.

you never know

Am I missing something here? 10 -15 more? Guess I should have got a blue one. What's an Imola like that worth 150-175?:smile:

I'm a little puzzled too. Are you folks saying this car is worth $90k - $95k?

A 2005 LBB on Ebay ending soon. 40k miles in great condition currently $61k. Lets see how this one does.

I just don't get why someone would sell that car so cheap...

It's all your fault, Dave... Some guys remember the days when you were making fun of blue cars, this poor guy really took it to his heart and listed it way low :-D

LOL Brylek it may be.

Some of you guys seem to not be following the market. Car was listed for 68. It had 22K miles which is low. A number of LBBP's have stories and this didn't. There have been people that have posted here looking for an LBBP for years. The colors Imola and LBBP do in fact demand a premium because they are more rare and were not available on pop up headlight cars. LBBP and Imola in good condition with low mileage have been consistently selling in the mid to high 80's and as these get even more rare... Are climbing into the 90s because I know people looking and willing to pay that. All NSX prices are up, and if you guys don't think this car was priced WAY too low, proof is it sold in less than 24 hours. There are a lot of lurkers here that read and never post. People looking for cars. 04/05 cars that decent are solidly selling in the 70's.

Guys I have friends looking for NSX's. On average over the last 2 years I'm seeing about a 10K increase in price. Even on the low end cars that you used to be able to buy for 30 are now 40. I do firmly believe this LBBP could have gone for 85-90.

I don't know why someone would sell it for 68. But hey good for the buyer. I did offer to buy this car. At 68 I could have flipped it in a week.

LOL Brylek it may be.

Some of you guys seem to not be following the market. Car was listed for 68. It had 22K miles which is low. A number of LBBP's have stories and this didn't. There have been people that have posted here looking for an LBBP for years. The colors Imola and LBBP do in fact demand a premium because they are more rare and were not available on pop up headlight cars. LBBP and Imola in good condition with low mileage have been consistently selling in the mid to high 80's and as these get even more rare... Are climbing into the 90s because I know people looking and willing to pay that. All NSX prices are up, and if you guys don't think this car was priced WAY too low, proof is it sold in less than 24 hours. There are a lot of lurkers here that read and never post. People looking for cars. 04/05 cars that decent are solidly selling in the 70's.

Guys I have friends looking for NSX's. On average over the last 2 years I'm seeing about a 10K increase in price. Even on the low end cars that you used to be able to buy for 30 are now 40. I do firmly believe this LBBP could have gone for 85-90.

I don't know why someone would sell it for 68. But hey good for the buyer. I did offer to buy this car. At 68 I could have flipped it in a week.

Wouldn't you have to pay tax on top of the selling price before you resold it?

^^Umm, yup.. What he said.. $68K was a STEAL for that car…

What a difference a couple of years makes! I bought my 05 LBBP with Onyx in 2013 with 20k miles for a little under $70k and people were telling me that I was paying too much...

Chris that's because those people are looking at what the bottom dollar may get you that day and not realizing its long term value. There are still naysayers about NSX appreciation. You can count the number of certain types of NSX's on one hand. I know someone that paid 85K for an Imola 3-4 years ago. At the time that seemed high. But when you want an Imola, you want the last year of production, you want it stock, and you want low mileage, you have a choice between one and zero cars like that on the market. You will pay. Two cars now listed over 100K for sale. And a third recently sold in the 90s.

True,

Good thing everything on my build is totally reversible!! Who is going to make the right offer for mine? :)

Yes ... not so "great condition" lol

Every time I see something like this I feel better and better about my steal...

05 red/black
2600 miles
$67k

I almost feel bad about daily driving it...almost.

Ugh - just saw this - based on the ad I would have bought this one. My favorite color NSX by far. Thats a good deal.

You Bas****. Congrats.

I'm kind of afraid to post this one.

March of 2014 with 34,000 Miles and with great mods. The only bad thing is, no original parts but I doubt anyone want to return to original after they drive this car.

2003 NSX LBBP CTSC, CT Header, CT Exhaust, CT Airbox, Honda JDM Pod GPS, HRE 893r 18/19

Price, considerably lower than $68k..........

I knew I had a bargain in front of me when I accidentally came across this car when I was in a conference in DC. Right away I spoke to the owner who happens to be a primer and we just hit it off. I verbally bought the car on the spot and pick it up with a cashier check fully paid the next week.

Thanks to my wife, what a 50th birthday present!

Frankie

Back