• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Macaroni Grill

For kicks, giggles, and old times sake, I'm looking at having lunch at the Macaroni Grill in Milpitas this Saturday, since I have to be in the area.

If anyone wants to swing by for an informal lunch, coffee, or just to kill some time, drop on in. I'm planning on getting there around 11:30.

Later,
Charles

Sounds like fun!
I may have to go out of town
I'll know by Thursday wheather I can make it.

For kicks, giggles, and old times sake, I'm looking at having lunch at the Macaroni Grill in Milpitas this Saturday, since I have to be in the area.

If anyone wants to swing by for an informal lunch, coffee, or just to kill some time, drop on in. I'm planning on getting there around 11:30.

Later,
Charles

Long time no see Charles. I surely will be there. :smile: Are you planning to go to Santana Row in the morning?

Hi Larry!

Good to hear from you! Hope all is well...

Depending on how much time the Boss is willing to let me have to go and goof off:biggrin: , I'm going to try to get to Santana Row, too. Haven't seen alot of folks from there for awhile either.

Charles

Charles, if you are going to Santana Row, hit me up Friday night and I'll go with you.

Charles, if you are going to Santana Row, hit me up Friday night and I'll go with you.

Sounds good, Larry. I'll get in touch with you on Friday. At this time, it looks like Santana Row is in the plans, too :biggrin:

Later,
Charles

Charles,

Looks like a go for Saturday. Plan on leaving 8ish?

Clayton

Clayton,

Eight-ish will do fine for me..unless we need to get a coffee fix ahead of the trip!:biggrin: It might help me keep my eyes open for any lurking radar checkpoints along the way.:rolleyes:

We'll finalize later on in the week.

Charles

I was planning on stopping by Santana Row tomorrow morning. What time do you guys think you will be there?

Since Charles is coming from 680 South, let's meet at the Starbuck right at Brokaw & Old Oakland Road by 8am. Then we can jump off to 880 and head towards Santana Row.

Since Charles is coming from 680 South, let's meet at the Starbuck right at Brokaw & Old Oakland Road by 8am. Then we can jump off to 880 and head towards Santana Row.

I live about 1 mile from Santana Row. So I'll see you guys at Santana Row sometime after 8:30AM.

RDreamer,

We won't be able to leave the Brentwood area until 8am, so we'll probably be holding you guys up if you wait for us at the Starbuck's. Thanks for the thought, though.

I'll tell you what...there's a Peet's at Santana Row. Coffee's on me.
Just look for the other white NSX:biggrin:

Later,
Charles

nice weather, good folks - it was nice catching up with everyone today :)

looking forward to doing it again in the future.

hal

It was good to see old faces again and meet a few new ones, too.

Hal: Nice to have finally met you in person. I appreciate your insight and will take your video advice to heart.

Larry: Did you ever get in touch with Sidney?

Clayton: Did you guys make it back home in time?:biggrin:

Charles

What a nice day it turned out to be.
Hal, Larry, Alan, is was nice meeting you guys...got to do it more often.
Thanks for getting things rolling Charles.
Yeah, we made it home with no problems:smile:

Enjoy the rest of your weekends!

Clayton

It was a pleasure to meet you all today and I'm looking forward to do it again. I did swing by Sidney's shop afterward but it was closed.

And Charles, thanks once more time to put this together:smile:

It was a pleasure to meet you all today and I'm looking forward to do it again. I did swing by Sidney's shop afterward but it was closed.

And Charles, thanks once more time to put this together:smile:

That is because Sidney was at Infineon Raceway driving in NASA HPDE4 and having alot of fun. :biggrin: All work and no play makes Sid a dull boy. :tongue: :eek:

Will be going back tomorrow for another day of fun so if anyone wants to come out and watch, it costs $10 admission. There is a parade lap during lunch that I can take anyone out on the course for free without a helmet but of course we are just cruising around 40-50mph. At least you can get a first hand feel of what this track is like. If you do come out, look for me in my red Porsche 944 which is parked right in the middle isle next to the big grand stand. :wink:

Back