• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

maintenance

Hello. I bought an 91 red nsx from a insurence auto auction. It has a small little damage on the right quarter panel (fixable). Its very very clean in and out. no engine leaks drives and sound like brand new. All the belts look great. No wear or tear. But I have no records. How do i get the maintanence records on the car so i know what has been done and what needs to be done?The car has 78k miles on it .thanks a bunch mustafa.

Any Acura dealer should be able to pull the records on any warranty work done on the car. However, non-warranty work, including maintenance, is not shared between Acura dealers. You will need to find where the car came from and then track down where it was serviced and ask them directly.

You will need to find where the car came from and then track down where it was serviced and ask them directly.

If you have a tough time finding out the dealer by going through the seller, another option is to pull a Carfax history and call dealers in the vicinity where it was titled.

Back