• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Many parts for sale

EDIT: Pricing lowered

Greetings,

I have removed several items from my '92 NSX over the winter and need to clear out the garage. All prices are obo and will be shipped from 03801(New Hampshire).

OEM bumper assembly: This includes the turn signals, frame, and front lip. It is in ok condition with rock chips and a few scrapes but no major damage. The front lip has been scraped on the bottom but looks presentable. SOLD

DSCF2067.JPG

Headlight assemblies: Sold

Headlight covers: In decent condition with a few rock chips. The piece surrounding one of the screw holes on the passenger side is broken but I have the piece and can reattach. The piece is also hidden when mounted. $125 plus shipping for both.

(the white spot on the passenger cover is a reflection from a window, not scratches)
DSCF2080.JPG

DSCF2083.JPG

Complete ABS assembly. This is in working condition. Includes the modulator/accumulator/etc. This costs over $2000 new. Looking for $300 plus shipping.

DSCF2079.JPG

DSCF2078.JPG

OEM Steering wheel: In decent condition with some wear on the leather. Includes the airbag assembly as well. $150 plus shipping.

DSCF2084.JPG

OEM Passenger side seat: In very good condition for it's age. Very minimal bolster wear and both motors function properly. Looking for $200 plus shipping.

(note: switch cover was off in picture in order to clean behind it. Has been remounted)
DSCF2070.JPG

DSCF2072.JPG

OEM Quarter panels: Removed for widebody install. Both are in good condition with only a few rock chips. Looking for $900 shipped for both.

DSCF2135.JPG

DSCF2092.JPG

DSCF2091.JPG

Matt

Last edited:
Bump,

Still have a few parts and have dropped prices significantly.

Both stock rear quarter panels-$650 shipped. This is almost half the price they normally sell for here!

Stock steering wheel with airbag-$100 shipped.

Back