• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Marc/01blacks4- benefitted from my loss!!!

Since Marc has posted lies about are transaction years ago, I will go ahead to tell the truth.

The Short:
Sold wheels to Marc, 1 wheel delivered 3 wheels got lost, refunded his money. I disputed with Fedex, after months of trying to get the one wheel, FedEx paid me for 3 wheels, Marc kept the other wheel and I lost out. Years later, I found out Marc did get my wheels, and I got screwed.

The Long/reply to the lies:
Ok Zishan, your snide comments have gotten outta control…since you feel the need to post crap on a forum, and not return my attempts to contact you when you first started with the comments…I guess I will have to respond here now…

- How else Marc? When I needed the one wheel back, you were nowhere to be found? If fact, you hide behind your receptionist at Diamond Audio. Don't know how to return phone calls?

I in no way benefited at your expense, contrary to your beliefs. Since I am sure there are a few people wonder what the hell you are talking about….I will tell the story…

- Fact! FedEx only paid me for 3 wheels. After arguing and arguing with them, they explained they would retrieve the delivered wheel and pay the claim. But you would not give it to them. You forgot to leave it outside, and then, my wife thought it was a delivery, to she put it inside. FedEx gave up and said here's the money for the 3 lost wheels, I cut my loses, and took the money. You got my wheels, ALL 4 OF THEM, for FREE! I was out the shipping, re-finishing, and 1/4th of the total. PERIOD.

Approximately four years ago..(Yes it took 4 years for this to come up) I agreed to buy a set of wheels from Z. They where the IForged he had..I think with mismatched tires or 2 bad tires…I don’t remember exactly. Since he worked at a bank, he asked if I would wire the money instead of using PayPal…He was on Prime so I felt it was OK. Z took a little while to ship them as he said he had a problem getting them in his car…then an issue boxing them, etc etc… I was fine with the delay…These things happen and it is a PITA to ship wheels sometimes.

- It took 4 years because I found out through the guy that purchased your old car. I happened to see a picture and inquired about the wheels. You never told, I assumed this whole time you never got the wheels and I just got screwed for the 1. In fact, the new owner asked me to not say anything as he didn't want any drama. The tires were not bad, the front and rears were different brands. And when I removed the wheels, the rear wheel had a slight bend in it. I decided, to have the wheels refinished, at my own expense. That was the delay. Then it took me another day to borrow my brothers SUV. Dispute this, I will dig up the SABB's receipt. Don't make it out like I sat on my rear and dragged my feet. I tried going the extra mile and sending you wheels in excellent condition. Readers, notice there was never any mention of the condition of the wheels! Because I sent him 99.9% perfect wheels.

So about 10-14 days later I come home from work and I have a big box on my front door!! Ye ha! I look around for the others…nothing, just the one box…Kind of beat up but that’s ok..I open it up and there is a front wheel…Just one….not the pair…only one of four. I call Z; he says to give it time..I ask for shipping numbers so I can track it. The numbers he gives me don’t work…again, I understand. He said he used a shipper (like mailboxes etc) and sometimes it’s a PITA to cross reference the numbers…We agree to wait a day or two…

- Incorrect. The tracking numbers were valid. They showed the wheels were taken into FedEx's possession, they left Houston, and that's it. If the tracking numbers were invalid, I don't see how FedEx would believe I even shipped wheels with them. Incorrect again, I did not use any shipper, I have a FedEx account, I did everything on my own, as I've done for years previous to this, and currently do. Come to mention, I've sold shipped a number of wheels, and have helped local NSXer's with their shipping as well. Incorrect again, we did not decide to wait a few days, I did. You asked for a refund, I asked that you give it a day or two. You were pretty insistent, as you needed your money to go buy some other wheels for an upcoming event. Right Marc?

After a couple days I call him back and ask what the deal? Nothing has shown up yet. Z tells me I need to file a claim to get my money back…I ask again for tracking numbers…he gives me the same numbers. I explain they aren’t real numbers and he tells me that’s all he has. I say ok, I guess I will figure it out..I call FedEx..they tell me nothing they can do, first I don’t have the correct numbers, second I am not the shipper so I don’t have the right to make a claim, It has to come from the Shipper…..I talk the girl on the phone to use the number from my one wheel, see if she find the numbers for the other wheels. She does, gives me the tracking numbers that she can’t track from her terminal… I ask her about the insurance since the wheels haven’t shown etc, etc.. She said I have to wait like 30 days or something like that..And that they are only insured for something like $800-$1200 bucks. (I was beyond pissed now so I am a little fuzzy on the exact $ amounts)
I call Z…tell him I want a refund…the wheels never showed and I am not going to wait 30 MORE days to get the under insured amount…I explain that while he probably trying to save me money on the shipping by taking a lower insured amount..I would have never used that low of an amount…I mean its FedEx..They lose everything….I feel he has accepted that responsibility on my behalf by making the decision for me….he agrees and graciously refunds my money; minus shipping I think which I felt was fair.

- More lies. The tracking numbers were right all along. The wheels were FULLY insured for the amount of the purchase/selling price. Since I used 3 boxes, 1 for each front and 1 for BOTH rears, I had to split the value amount. I can't ship 3 boxes and tell them they are worth $Z. Box A. $X Box B. $X Box C. $Y = $Z. I like how you make me out to be cheap and irresponsible. Nice. You are right about ONE thing, I did refund you in FULL, once FedEx deemed the wheels lost.

We talk about what to do with the lone front wheel..he makes the joke about using it as the most expensive end table in his house….We talk about shipping it back, I say ok but I don’t want to pay for the shipping…he says he doesn’t have any money right now, for the obvious reasons…I said ok let me know….

- Incorrect, I offered to pay. Then when it came time, FedEx needed the wheel and tried to retrieve it at no cost to me or you. But the wheel was never made available to them. So where is the wheel Marc?

3-4 months later Z tells me that he finally received payment from FedEx….that was it…we did not have a conversation, he sent me one PM I think, and did not reply to my response.

- Typical, you never respond, you got your money back, you got the wheels for free, why would you.

3-4 months later I get a call from FedEx here in phoenix….they say they have an old complaint with my name on it (from when I called looking for the shipment). They have a box that might match my description, but there is no shipping or label information anywhere on the box….I stop by the shipping yard and a guy drives a box out in a golf cart…they throw it in my car and I drive away…no signature, no documentation…nothing…it was strange.

- That's strange. Because as you stated earlier, you didn't file the claim. I did. Your words. Why did you get the wheels, because they were addressed to you. Why I was not contacted by FedEx is beyond me, and I feel they are wrong in their actions as well.

I call Z on my way home and left a message on that number…not sure if it was cell or work and tell him I have some crazy news…At this time it has been 7-8 months since the first wheel showed, which was like 25-30 days after I paid for them. By now Z has sold his car and isn’t on Prime very much…I did not send him a PM, at least I don’t remember sending him one…

- Incorrect, you did not call me. After getting your money, you did very little for me, besides speaking with FedEx in regards to confirming the purchase during their investigation. You're right, I sold the car, and didn't get on Prime much. You didn't PM or call me, of course not, you got my wheels for free, at my loss. You benefitted from my loss.

The three wheels sit in my garage for like the 6-8 months….I decided to sell my black NSX…the guy comes over to look at it…says he wants it and asks about the wheels…I explain the whole story to him…explain that technically the belong to FedEx but if he wants them he can have them….I even gave him the phone number for Vince@IForged.

- My wheels sat in your garage for 6-8 months? What about the delivered wheel, what did you do with it, since you never gave it back to me, nor did you give it to FedEx so that I could be paid.

He buys 1 new wheel and starts driving around town..The car looks great, just like Z’s old car.
Fast forward 2 years (about 2 months ago…maybe) and I run into the kid and he mentions that Z contacted him about the wheels and said I screwed him over…Z has an NSX again so he is on the forums…I am not sure when Z contacted the guy…just that I am only now hearing about it.

- I found out a while ago. But the "kid" said he knew you and didn't want any drama, so asked me to not mention anything. Now after seeing your posts and feeling like you got away scot free, I frankly don't care, I'll say what I want to say.

I tried to contact Z… I called and never hear back from him…I don’t remember if I left a message or the number was no good, the number I called is 713-xxx-1781. I know he didn’t work at the bank anymore.

- Fact, I've had the same phone number since 1997, cell phone!

So there ya go…that’s the story…all 4 years of it….If you feel you were screwed, I am sorry…I can’t say I wouldn’t feel the same way in your shoes….I would not have waited 4 years or dropped off the face of the planet either though. I know that you are wrong if you feel I benefited from your issues with FedEx…..

- That's your story. Again, it amuses me to see how you've made me seem cheap and irresponsible. And then you've painted yourself to be this stand up guy. :rolleyes: please.

I am sorry to waste everyone’s time, but it seems as this is the channel that Z has chosen.

- I'm sure you were happy to have gotten my wheels for free. You seem very much like the slick talking know it all, that refuses to accept the fact that you got caught, because I found out much after the fact, but I found out. I assume you thought I sold the NSX, left Prime, and I would not discover your good fortune at my expense. Next time someone pulls a fast one on you Marc, gains from your loss, think of me.

:rolleyes:

Since Marc has posted lies about are transaction years ago, I will go ahead to tell the truth.

The Short:
Sold wheels to Marc, 1 wheel delivered 3 wheels got lost, refunded his money. I disputed with Fedex, after months of trying to get the one wheel, FedEx paid me for 3 wheels, Marc kept the other wheel and I lost out. Years later, I found out Marc did get my wheels, and I got screwed.

The Long/reply to the lies:
Ok Zishan, your snide comments have gotten outta control…since you feel the need to post crap on a forum, and not return my attempts to contact you when you first started with the comments…I guess I will have to respond here now…

- How else Marc? When I needed the one wheel back, you were nowhere to be found? If fact, you hide behind your receptionist at Diamond Audio. Don't know how to return phone calls?

I in no way benefited at your expense, contrary to your beliefs. Since I am sure there are a few people wonder what the hell you are talking about….I will tell the story…

- Fact! FedEx only paid me for 3 wheels. After arguing and arguing with them, they explained they would retrieve the delivered wheel and pay the claim. But you would not give it to them. You forgot to leave it outside, and then, my wife thought it was a delivery, to she put it inside. FedEx gave up and said here's the money for the 3 lost wheels, I cut my loses, and took the money. You got my wheels, ALL 4 OF THEM, for FREE! I was out the shipping, re-finishing, and 1/4th of the total. PERIOD.

Approximately four years ago..(Yes it took 4 years for this to come up) I agreed to buy a set of wheels from Z. They where the IForged he had..I think with mismatched tires or 2 bad tires…I don’t remember exactly. Since he worked at a bank, he asked if I would wire the money instead of using PayPal…He was on Prime so I felt it was OK. Z took a little while to ship them as he said he had a problem getting them in his car…then an issue boxing them, etc etc… I was fine with the delay…These things happen and it is a PITA to ship wheels sometimes.

- It took 4 years because I found out through the guy that purchased your old car. I happened to see a picture and inquired about the wheels. You never told, I assumed this whole time you never got the wheels and I just got screwed for the 1. In fact, the new owner asked me to not say anything as he didn't want any drama. The tires were not bad, the front and rears were different brands. And when I removed the wheels, the rear wheel had a slight bend in it. I decided, to have the wheels refinished, at my own expense. That was the delay. Then it took me another day to borrow my brothers SUV. Dispute this, I will dig up the SABB's receipt. Don't make it out like I sat on my rear and dragged my feet. I tried going the extra mile and sending you wheels in excellent condition. Readers, notice there was never any mention of the condition of the wheels! Because I sent him 99.9% perfect wheels.

So about 10-14 days later I come home from work and I have a big box on my front door!! Ye ha! I look around for the others…nothing, just the one box…Kind of beat up but that’s ok..I open it up and there is a front wheel…Just one….not the pair…only one of four. I call Z; he says to give it time..I ask for shipping numbers so I can track it. The numbers he gives me don’t work…again, I understand. He said he used a shipper (like mailboxes etc) and sometimes it’s a PITA to cross reference the numbers…We agree to wait a day or two…

- Incorrect. The tracking numbers were valid. They showed the wheels were taken into FedEx's possession, they left Houston, and that's it. If the tracking numbers were invalid, I don't see how FedEx would believe I even shipped wheels with them. Incorrect again, I did not use any shipper, I have a FedEx account, I did everything on my own, as I've done for years previous to this, and currently do. Come to mention, I've sold shipped a number of wheels, and have helped local NSXer's with their shipping as well. Incorrect again, we did not decide to wait a few days, I did. You asked for a refund, I asked that you give it a day or two. You were pretty insistent, as you needed your money to go buy some other wheels for an upcoming event. Right Marc?

After a couple days I call him back and ask what the deal? Nothing has shown up yet. Z tells me I need to file a claim to get my money back…I ask again for tracking numbers…he gives me the same numbers. I explain they aren’t real numbers and he tells me that’s all he has. I say ok, I guess I will figure it out..I call FedEx..they tell me nothing they can do, first I don’t have the correct numbers, second I am not the shipper so I don’t have the right to make a claim, It has to come from the Shipper…..I talk the girl on the phone to use the number from my one wheel, see if she find the numbers for the other wheels. She does, gives me the tracking numbers that she can’t track from her terminal… I ask her about the insurance since the wheels haven’t shown etc, etc.. She said I have to wait like 30 days or something like that..And that they are only insured for something like $800-$1200 bucks. (I was beyond pissed now so I am a little fuzzy on the exact $ amounts)
I call Z…tell him I want a refund…the wheels never showed and I am not going to wait 30 MORE days to get the under insured amount…I explain that while he probably trying to save me money on the shipping by taking a lower insured amount..I would have never used that low of an amount…I mean its FedEx..They lose everything….I feel he has accepted that responsibility on my behalf by making the decision for me….he agrees and graciously refunds my money; minus shipping I think which I felt was fair.

- More lies. The tracking numbers were right all along. The wheels were FULLY insured for the amount of the purchase/selling price. Since I used 3 boxes, 1 for each front and 1 for BOTH rears, I had to split the value amount. I can't ship 3 boxes and tell them they are worth $Z. Box A. $X Box B. $X Box C. $Y = $Z. I like how you make me out to be cheap and irresponsible. Nice. You are right about ONE thing, I did refund you in FULL, once FedEx deemed the wheels lost.

We talk about what to do with the lone front wheel..he makes the joke about using it as the most expensive end table in his house….We talk about shipping it back, I say ok but I don’t want to pay for the shipping…he says he doesn’t have any money right now, for the obvious reasons…I said ok let me know….

- Incorrect, I offered to pay. Then when it came time, FedEx needed the wheel and tried to retrieve it at no cost to me or you. But the wheel was never made available to them. So where is the wheel Marc?

3-4 months later Z tells me that he finally received payment from FedEx….that was it…we did not have a conversation, he sent me one PM I think, and did not reply to my response.

- Typical, you never respond, you got your money back, you got the wheels for free, why would you.

3-4 months later I get a call from FedEx here in phoenix….they say they have an old complaint with my name on it (from when I called looking for the shipment). They have a box that might match my description, but there is no shipping or label information anywhere on the box….I stop by the shipping yard and a guy drives a box out in a golf cart…they throw it in my car and I drive away…no signature, no documentation…nothing…it was strange.

- That's strange. Because as you stated earlier, you didn't file the claim. I did. Your words. Why did you get the wheels, because they were addressed to you. Why I was not contacted by FedEx is beyond me, and I feel they are wrong in their actions as well.

I call Z on my way home and left a message on that number…not sure if it was cell or work and tell him I have some crazy news…At this time it has been 7-8 months since the first wheel showed, which was like 25-30 days after I paid for them. By now Z has sold his car and isn’t on Prime very much…I did not send him a PM, at least I don’t remember sending him one…

- Incorrect, you did not call me. After getting your money, you did very little for me, besides speaking with FedEx in regards to confirming the purchase during their investigation. You're right, I sold the car, and didn't get on Prime much. You didn't PM or call me, of course not, you got my wheels for free, at my loss. You benefitted from my loss.

The three wheels sit in my garage for like the 6-8 months….I decided to sell my black NSX…the guy comes over to look at it…says he wants it and asks about the wheels…I explain the whole story to him…explain that technically the belong to FedEx but if he wants them he can have them….I even gave him the phone number for Vince@IForged.

- My wheels sat in your garage for 6-8 months? What about the delivered wheel, what did you do with it, since you never gave it back to me, nor did you give it to FedEx so that I could be paid.

He buys 1 new wheel and starts driving around town..The car looks great, just like Z’s old car.
Fast forward 2 years (about 2 months ago…maybe) and I run into the kid and he mentions that Z contacted him about the wheels and said I screwed him over…Z has an NSX again so he is on the forums…I am not sure when Z contacted the guy…just that I am only now hearing about it.

- I found out a while ago. But the "kid" said he knew you and didn't want any drama, so asked me to not mention anything. Now after seeing your posts and feeling like you got away scot free, I frankly don't care, I'll say what I want to say.

I tried to contact Z… I called and never hear back from him…I don’t remember if I left a message or the number was no good, the number I called is 713-xxx-1781. I know he didn’t work at the bank anymore.

- Fact, I've had the same phone number since 1997, cell phone!

So there ya go…that’s the story…all 4 years of it….If you feel you were screwed, I am sorry…I can’t say I wouldn’t feel the same way in your shoes….I would not have waited 4 years or dropped off the face of the planet either though. I know that you are wrong if you feel I benefited from your issues with FedEx…..

- That's your story. Again, it amuses me to see how you've made me seem cheap and irresponsible. And then you've painted yourself to be this stand up guy. :rolleyes: please.

I am sorry to waste everyone’s time, but it seems as this is the channel that Z has chosen.

- I'm sure you were happy to have gotten my wheels for free. You seem very much like the slick talking know it all, that refuses to accept the fact that you got caught, because I found out much after the fact, but I found out. I assume you thought I sold the NSX, left Prime, and I would not discover your good fortune at my expense. Next time someone pulls a fast one on you Marc, gains from your loss, think of me.

:rolleyes:

i also fully believe in Karma....and I am sleeping just fine...I stated my side, you have stated yours...I am sorry if you feel i tried or am trying to "screw you" this is not, and never was the case.

by the way...you had my cell, why call Diamond Audio...I traveled for a living, of course I was never there...I dont even think I have a VM box there.

I am not sure why you think there were four wheels...as stated, there where three....

Not sure why you think I was making a deal about the shipping taking so long, etc etc....i was never concerned about that, and told you so, and stated it above.

and no i didnt " thought I sold the NSX, left Prime, and I would not discover your good fortune at my expense"

I didnt...and dont really care as I didnt screw you....I didnt not profit or gain one cent.......you got paid for the from FedEx for what ever you insured them for, im sure...if was enough or not I dont know..If there where three tracking numbers, then you should have been paid on all three....I dont know why they called me...prolly cause I left about 3000 messages at the ship yard when the whole thing started...

YOu say i didnt "help" you...what was I to do? I didnt ship them, didnt insure them, didnt pack them...and didnt receive the 2nd and 3rd wheel till after you had been paid...You actually sound like the shifty one here...you were paid, AND you wanted the wheels back :cool:

I never left prime...never changed phone numbers...never changed email address...NOTHING.....and you "found out" about this like a year ago...now you wanna talk?

i also fully believe in Karma....and I am sleeping just fine...I stated my side, you have stated yours...I am sorry if you feel i tried or am trying to "screw you" this is not, and never was the case.

I have no doubt you sleep fine Marc. Some people will never get it. :rolleyes:

by the way...you had my cell, why call Diamond Audio...I traveled for a living, of course I was never there...I dont even think I have a VM box there.

I did not have your cell phone. You may have called my office from your cell, but I did not have it. I never mentioned a VM box, it was the receptionist. :confused:

I am not sure why you think there were four wheels...as stated, there where three....

What happened to the first wheel Marc, the wheel and tire you got for FREE!?
Not sure why you think I was making a deal about the shipping taking so long, etc etc....i was never concerned about that, and told you so, and stated it above.

BS Marc- you wanted your money back pretty quickly. Not sure if you were nervous or what. You specifically mentioned you needed wheels for some meet or show. :rolleyes:

I didnt...and dont really care as I didnt screw you....I didnt not profit or gain one cent.......you got paid for the from FedEx for what ever you insured them for, im sure...if was enough or not I dont know..If there where three tracking numbers, then you should have been paid on all three....I dont know why they called me...prolly cause I left about 3000 messages at the ship yard when the whole thing started...

Marc, as you stated and I stated, YOU received one package=one wheel for FREE. FedEx would not pay me for that package/wheel. After numerous calls, I was able to get someone to accept the fact that the wheels were a package deal, and they said they needed the delivered "to YOU" wheel back. Which you never sent back to me, nor did you make it available to FedEx.
YOu say i didnt "help" you...what was I to do? I didnt ship them, didnt insure them, didnt pack them...and didnt receive the 2nd and 3rd wheel till after you had been paid...You actually sound like the shifty one here...you were paid, AND you wanted the wheels back :cool:

And you didn't send me the wheel back and you didn't give it back to FedEx... etc.... etc... I did get paid, FOR 3 WHEELS! Not for the one you kept. This is simple math Marc, not sure why you're not getting it.

Not trying to be shifty, but if you feel like being such a stand up guy, why don't you send me a 18x8 iForged wheel. Forget the tire, just the wheel. I'll use it as a display. And as I offered years ago, I'll even pay for the shipping. :wink: What do you say Marc, feel like being the stand up guy that you want everyone to believe you are? Stand up Marc, be a man. Return what is rightfully mine. It's out in the open now, you admit you received one of my wheels, well, give it back?!?

I never left prime...never changed phone numbers...never changed email address...NOTHING.....and you "found out" about this like a year ago...now you wanna talk?

At first I didn't know what to say, I wanted to let it go. But after seeing some of your posts, it ate away at me thinking about how you got my wheels for free and assumed I would never know....small world.

Back