• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Marga Hills Looking Sides Skirts For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Side Skirts are from Florida, from All Car Servies. They can easily be used with the stock front fenders. They look just like the Marga Hills Skirts.

THe skirts have been painted black, and the look is very good. Can easily be repainted to your color of choice.

Please contact me for more details.
Email: [email protected]

Asking $450 or Best Offer.

Last edited:
you have mail! serious inquiry. my car is black, do they need repainting or top notch as is
best regards david

Hey guys pending a phone conversation, consider these already sold.....sorry:(

Hello everyone!

I have numerous emails from alot of people interested, the response is overwhelming!

Please state your offer when emailing me, if you are interested.

Thanks!

Texas91Brent said:
Hey guys pending a phone conversation, consider these already sold.....sorry:(
so are they sold?
david

As of right now, April 28, 2003, 8:46 AM EST, the skirts have not been sold.

I am, however, communicating with a number of buyers. Most of them, however, have not given me any offers. I am still asking $450. So in a sense, I’m giving it a day for the people who have not given me any offers to give me them, if they are still interested.

For a little more info, these skirts will include the mounting hardware given with the skirts, as well as the appropriate moldings and trims. I will also include some pictures of how they should look on the NSX.

Thanks!

Kit, I believe I was the first to make you an offer.I called you last night ,and this morning and left a message. I also e-mailed you.Let me know what you need to close the deal,I left my phone number on your answer machine,and here it is again.(817)685-7025. thanks Brent..........

hi again if you would ,call my cell (817)269-3839.thks kit. Brent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back