• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Marga Hills Side Skirts

Right now I have a set of Wings West Side Skirts that I planned on putting on my car. Then I saw the Marga Hills skirts and decided I like that look better... however.... Can you use the MH skirts on a completly stock body? Or do you need the wide body kit to make the skirts look correct?

PhiAlpha44 said:
Right now I have a set of Wings West Side Skirts that I planned on putting on my car. Then I saw the Marga Hills skirts and decided I like that look better... however.... Can you use the MH skirts on a completly stock body? Or do you need the wide body kit to make the skirts look correct?
several people are running them in stock body form. I have seen quite a few in the gallery.

PhiAlpha44 said:

I'm with you on that, I love the look of the MH. If you don't already know, you might want to look at Vinnie's MH replicas, at a fraction of the cost, and most say they are built with a bit more quality/fitment.

I think DF makes some MH replicas that don't have fitment issues. I think they look great and wouldn't mind switching out my WW side skirts later on to MH. It gives the car a more exotic look, IMO.

Kyle,

You can use MH skirts with stock panels, but rework of the skirts is required. I believe Poohbear has actual MH skirts on his NSX. I have Vinny MH replica skirts, which require less work to install with non-widebody NSXs.

-Randy

I had the DF Marga Hills replicas and they require the same fitment as the MH because they are made from a MH mould. They are designed for wide front fenders so they take some work to make them fit properly.

PhiAlpha44 said:
Where is this Vinnie?

he lives in Merrit Island FL, owns an NSX and created this as MH replicas. The body shop that installed my WW side skirts also did another car with his. Vinnies' skirts. I have seen this car and they look good now, but the owner of the shop did say they had some issues to get them to fit right. But based on the above if you go with the originals or the replicas you are going to have the same issue, so I would save the money and get the replicas. Stacy's side skirts are another option that are supposed to fit like OEM, not as an aggresive of a look though.

Back