• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Marin County Drive 11 August

Re: Marin County Drive 8/11 -- REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED

Harry,

I had requested some more info on the run last month but never got a response? Since I am a new NSX guy I was hoping someone could give me the details of the run. I would totally like to go. I can confirm if there is room.

Michael

Re: Marin County Drive 8/11 -- REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED

Harry,

I had requested some more info on the run last month but never got a response? Since I am a new NSX guy I was hoping someone could give me the details of the run. I would totally like to go. I can confirm if there is room.

Michael

Michael,

The public information about the drive is that the group will meet at a point in Marin probably about 9:00am, drive the back rounds of the county of which Harry is a guru and then end up a Harry's house about 1:00 for lunch and swimming.

Because of the difficulty in keeping many cars together during a drive and the limits on parking at Harry's house, the drives are typically limited to about 12 cars. I think that Harry has already reached that limit. All of those that are on the list should already be in email contact with Harry directly.

Tom

OK, with two people dropping out, Harry MAY be willing to take on one or two more. That will be completely at his discretion. If you are not on the list, email Harry (he does not read PM) and let him know you are interested.

1.) Harry Somerfield
2.) Racer-ex
3.) nsxpimpdaddy
4.) Tai
5.) 02#154
6.) iCEE
7.) NSX-Tuner
8.) DDankew
9.) Ashik
10.) LarryNSX
11.) Greg D.
12.)
13.)

Registration is Closed!<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I would like to take JIMBONUTTZ's place. I live in Marin so logistics is not a problem. Harry let me know if that is a problem.

Michael

I just noticed that Hary does not read PM's. Does someone have his email so I can send a request to him directly to join. Since there are two that can not make it I am hoping to join the fun and games.

Thanks,

Michael

I just noticed that Hary does not read PM's. Does someone have his email so I can send a request to him directly to join. Since there are two that can not make it I am hoping to join the fun and games.

Thanks,

Michael

I never received a PM from you. I emailed you but have not received a response.

I have not heard back from several folks who expressed interest in this event. If we have not made contact via email you are not signed up.
For those unfamiliar with this forum.... if you click on my screen name a drop-down menu will allow you to PM or email me -- use the EMAIL option to contact me.

Thanks all.

If there's still room, I'd like to meet at Ferrari in the morning, I live just up the hill. I can't stay long, I'll be attending the Formula D festivities at Infineon.

Hi-

I origiannly replied on 7-11-07 , however , I don't see that I was included on this list . ???

Please advise-

Rob

Please read post #33

Marin County Drive 11 August was GREAT!!

Hey Paul L, Mohammed, Leo, Tai, Michael, Christopher, Paul M
and Greg:

Thanks for making today's drive a memorable one. Hope to see you all
again real soon!

Harry & Linda

Back