• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

market value on 2001 NSX-T

Curious what a pristine 2001 NSX-T market retail value is. She has 25k miles. New tires, red w/black int,6-speen manual transmission. Everything works as it should. 2 owner clean carfax and all paint original.

yea thats about right, but some owners are asking more than market value, as we all know there are not making them anymore LOL

but the 2002-05 are going to stay in the upper value even if they are high miles as thats the most desirable body style, and everyone with the pop-up lights are converting to that body style.

so the prices of the nice/mint low mile NSX are going to shoot thru the roof soon. its a bubble like the housing market bubble that burst, but this market cant burst.

I just purchased mine about a week ago. I saw 00-01 going for 45-47k with 30-40,000 miles on them. So I would say high 40's for sure with that mileage

I'm not
I like my pop-up headlights.

+2. Sat in a '03 the other day and from a driver's perspective, the bulges on the headlights, (1) look weird and (2) make me feel like I'm driving Zorak:
Zorak9.jpg

I suppose I'd get used to it but damn they just felt weird---

me to I hate the bug eye's I love my pop-ups

will never switch well if I get an 05 that is I think I could live with it. LOL

+2. Sat in a '03 the other day and from a driver's perspective, the bulges on the headlights, (1) look weird and (2) make me feel like I'm driving Zorak:
Zorak9.jpg

I suppose I'd get used to it but damn they just felt weird---

"My heart is filled with hatred and loathing for your ugly faces and stupid clothing." - Zorak from 'The Brak Show'

I'm an oddball, but I ruled out the NSX-T due to the open cockpit design. I have a sportbike for that reason. I wish they made more coupes in the later years.

My personal tastes prefer the pop-up's. They are a dated design, but in relation to automotive history in general they will become a rarity. I'm waiting for the day the yougins say, "whoa, a hidden headlight?!?, that's genius!"

But like I said, I must be one of those minority freakazoid mutants.

Got my 2001 Spa Yellow about two years ago for 43K that needed the TB/WP done. It only had 13,000 miles on it with clean carfax. Basically a perfect car. I think I got a good deal. With the 1,700 I spent on the maintenance it's right in line with what the others are saying for pricing on an 01. They are pretty rare. Last year of the pop ups (which I prefer) and the lowest production numbers of all years. Good luck with your search.

A not so funny but true statement made by some of my friends and family members. I was a happy and proud 2 times 97 and 2000 nsx-t owner, but for some reason non of them were too impress by the look of my nsx. You know why? They think the pop up headlight reminded them the old and nasty 80's-90's Firebird. So sad!!:frown:

I would think 47000 to 50000.

I think Sammad1 is spot on the money.

If I were selling a 2001 with 25K miles...
$50,000 firm price
(assuming ALL maintenance was up to date and no stories, great paint, records, clear title, etc)

It's rare, your color combo is 1 of 10 for the model year and 1 of 142 total

...and its a desirable year as the last of the popups

My opinion, don't sell it. Keep it

It's rare, your color combo is 1 of 10 for the model year and 1 of 142 total

...and its a desirable year as the last of the popups
Even though this is true its funny to me to think Red/black is rare since 9 out of 10 Nsx's you see are Red. At least thats what it seems

Back