• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Matt Farah does a canyon run in a 2019

What?

I don't get this. I'm a huge Porsche fanboy. I've had several 911s. In fact was about to order another one, when I decided to look at the NSX. The NSX stomps all Porsches short of the GT3RS and GT2, and 918 of course, in all areas except maybe interior fit and finish. When I pull up next to a 911, it's the other guy that gets envious.

As far as Italian cars go, I don't think it's comparable. 488s and Huracans are way more expensive, like double. That's not apples to apples.

I'd take a cayman GT4 over a new NSX all day long.

Thats all personal preference. Many people prefer stock, I'm lightly modified and some heavily modded. I can understand why manufacturers void warranty if it's modified. The vehicle is no longer the way it was sold, why would anyone warranty anything if there has been changes to it. I'm not defending the 2nd Gen, it's just business

For the record though boys, I am not bashing the Nsx. It's just my preference and my opinion solely. The orange car is pretty HOT.

And I'd take an NSX. Cayman is too slow.

Cayman isn't slow if you're coming from an NA1/NA2. On the contrary, it would be a rocket ship. Even the top of the line Civic would be considered fast. lol

Last edited:
GT4 is cool and all, and I'm glad Porsche made it, but it doesn't interest me. Too slow and underpowered. 385hp and 0-60 in 4.1 sec doesn't move my needle.

I'm sure it's a great track car or canyon carver, but that emphasis is too narrow for me. NSX is much better all around performer.

To each their own...

Back