• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

May 16th & 17th

Here is a local meet from a few S2000's that would like to invite us to there event.

From JulieU on Prime:

Mark your calendars for May 16th and 17th. Planning is well underway, but here's a sneak peak at what the agenda will probabry look like:

Saturday, May 16th:
10:30 am - Meet @ Lee's Summit Honda (click here for map)
12:00 noon - lunch at Lake Jacomo (shelter #8) followed by a cruise around the lake
2:00 pm - another cruise ** Please arrive with a full tank if you plan on going on this cruise **
7:00 pm - dinner @ [Jack Stack BBQ?]

Sunday, May 17th:
noon - Karting @ Sadler's

FOR MORE INFO SEE LINK BELOW

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=674486

Last edited:
Another event I just saw in the paper is on Sun. 5/17 from noon to 3. Jay Wolfe Acura is having an "All Acura" car meet, 1029 W. 103rd St., KC, MO. Don't know any details, but the ad said for info call Steven @ 913-461-8073. I might go check this out instead of the karting event. Gary

I called Steven and he said they would be having free burgers,dogs, drinks, etc. at the All Acura meet. He also said that one of the big shots from Jay Wolfe would have his NSX there, with $40K+ worth of mods. Might be worth checking out. He asked if whoever planned on attending would register on www.acurazine.com so they could get a headcount for the food.:biggrin:

Last edited:
We're gonna have free burgers and dogs, too! Not sure about drinks tho. The NSX with $40k+ in mods... I can't compete with that. :-\ I got noshing. :frown:

Gary, I went to the Jay Wolfe event last year... I would not waste my time going to it this year. I think you should roll with the S2000 group, they are into driving not staring at everyones mods. The dealer NSX is very nice, big brakes, lowered, nice chrome? wheels if I remember...Super Charger, comptec exhaust/headers. I think it had about 1,800 miles on it last year 2005 Sliverstone Metalic with silver leather.. Nice car that has not seen much pavement. I have more pictures if you want to see them..

Attachments

• P1010845.jpg
    P1010845.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 50
Dunno. I think a lot of people (e.g. St. Louis group) will be heading home at that point. I suppose we could tho.

Last edited:
We're gonna have free burgers and dogs, too! Not sure about drinks tho. The NSX with $40k+ in mods... I can't compete with that. :-\ I got noshing. :frown:

I can compete with those mods :biggrin: I also have "noshing" in mine.

I can have free food on saturday and sunday....Yeah. I'll stop by after the karting to the acura event.

I think the silver NSX belongs to the son of Jay Wolfe as it is always spotted up north.

Last edited:
I may go to the s2k event on the 16th. I didn't realize that the 16th was a Saturday. I don't work Saturdays unless we miss a lot of work because of weather.

I hate to be the only NSX there.

Breaknose, Zipy, rasir_x, enigma, anyone think that they will go on the s2k cruise the 16th?

Last edited:
I might show up for the cruise at 2PM Sat. if the weather is good. I guess they will be leaving from Jacomo shelter #8? If not please let me know. Gary

Last edited:
John,

I'll be there. I'm undergoing the knife with the interior right now so it may not look to good on the inside.

I'm going to do my best to show up as well. I need a break from all of this additional work at home and in the office!!!!!

John
'91 Red/Ivory

after the s2k meet on sunday i will also be stopping by at Jay Wolfe Acura to see if it is worth stopping by.

May 16th:
I'll be going to Lee's Summit Honda on Saturday around 10:30 am then of to the lake i presume. (complete with water spots and dirty wheels:biggrin: I can't keep this thing clean?)

May 17th:
Also, like Pete said above we will be meeting up at Quick Trip on Woods Chapel Road and I-470 hwy around 11am to head out to Saddlers Indoor Go-Karting event by Noon.

Afterwards, i'm planning on stopping by the Acurazine event at Jay Wolfe 103 and State Line to see if there is anything going on.

Pete, is Tony the guy that you work with and drove the G35? So tell us about his new NSX. Details! Gary

Last edited:
May 16th:
I'll be going to Lee's Summit Honda on Saturday around 10:30 am then of to the lake i presume. (complete with water spots and dirty wheels:biggrin: I can't keep this thing clean?)

May 17th:
Also, like Pete said above we will be meeting up at Quick Trip on Woods Chapel Road and I-470 hwy around 11am to head out to Saddlers Indoor Go-Karting event by Noon.

Afterwards, i'm planning on stopping by the Acurazine event at Jay Wolfe 103 and State Line to see if there is anything going on.

Hey all, Patrick here.

So pumped that there will be my favorite car(s) in the whole world attending our meet. I'm the GSM of Lee's Summit Subaru and was sales manager at LSH for 3 years. For a short time working at Superior Acura as the internet manager in the late 90's, held the distinction of the #2 NSX dealer in the Nation (yeah, a Kansas dealer did that). Thank you internet!

I live in Lee's Summit and would love to join the gang heading out to Saddlers. We have enough food for 60+ at the Jacomo Cruise so you are all welcome to join us as Julie has already stated.

Hey all, Patrick here.

So pumped that there will be my favorite car(s) in the whole world attending our meet. I'm the GSM of Lee's Summit Subaru and was sales manager at LSH for 3 years. For a short time working at Superior Acura as the internet manager in the late 90's, held the distinction of the #2 NSX dealer in the Nation (yeah, a Kansas dealer did that). Thank you internet!

I live in Lee's Summit and would love to join the gang heading out to Saddlers. We have enough food for 60+ at the Jacomo Cruise so you are all welcome to join us as Julie has already stated.

The more the merrier! I wish I was able to make it tomorrow, but I'll unfortunately be busy thinking about driving my NSX... er, I mean working.

Hope to see you Sunday morning @ QT!

It's 4:00 AM and I am checking on the weather. I live near Springfield Missouri. It's raining here. I will be heading your way in about 2 or 3 hours as long as there are no thunderstorms.

Any car washes near Lee's Summit Honda?

Back