• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

May 9th & 10th- West shoreline of MI cruise

It's finally set up, and I'd like to invite everyone from Prime to check out the details and attend if possible. Here's the short version of the details:

Saturday, May 9th, a number of people from F-Chat, lotustalk, 6speedonline, etc. will be meeting in Fruitport, MI for a "dine & drive" cruise. Saturday will consist of driving from Fruitport to Traverse City, and doing the Old Mission Winery tour, then heading up to Harbor Springs to stay overnight. Sunday, I have arranged for 7 miles of M119, also known as the Tunnel of Trees, to be closed for our use for 2 hours from 9:00am to 11:00am. Then we'll head up to Mackinaw City for more photos and for lunch.

This is also a charity cruise to raise some money for local charities. All the details are in the link below. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can either email me or just drop me a message here or in a PM. I'd love to see a good NSX presence at this gathering, and we have a number of people from the other car sites that have submitted interest in the drive.

Thanks all for looking, and I hope to see many of you there.

-Aaron S.

www.tourofthetrilliums.com

Last edited:
It's finally set up, and I'd like to invite everyone from Prime to check out the details and attend if possible. Here's the short version of the details:

Saturday, May 9th, a number of people from F-Chat, lotustalk, 6speedonline, etc. will be meeting in Fruitport, MI for a "dine & drive" cruise. Saturday will consist of driving from Fruitport to Traverse City, and doing the Old Mission Winery tour, then heading up to Harbor Springs to stay overnight. Sunday, I have arranged for 7 miles of M119, also known as the Tunnel of Trees, to be closed for our use for 2 hours from 9:00am to 11:00am. Then we'll head up to Mackinaw City for more photos and for lunch.

This is also a charity cruise to raise some money for local charities. All the details are in the link below. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can either email me or just drop me a message here or in a PM. I'd love to see a good NSX presence at this gathering, and we have a number of people from the other car sites that have submitted interest in the drive.

Thanks all for looking, and I hope to see many of you there.

-Aaron S.

www.tourofthetrilliums.com

Aaron S.,

Gosh you have organized a great drive, great restaurants, and most importantly a cannot believe I am going to miss an opportunity to REALLY enjoy the drive from Harbor Springs to Mack City. But Mothers Day? In order to stay married I will have to miss. Should you do this again please advise I would love to join and contribute. I have a summer residence on the East Bay and would not mind hosting a gathering as well.

Charlie

Aaron S.,

Gosh you have organized a great drive, great restaurants, and most importantly a cannot believe I am going to miss an opportunity to REALLY enjoy the drive from Harbor Springs to Mack City. But Mothers Day? In order to stay married I will have to miss. Should you do this again please advise I would love to join and contribute. I have a summer residence on the East Bay and would not mind hosting a gathering as well.

Charlie

Sorry to hear you will miss it, but I fully understand your reasons. This was put together a bit quicker than I would have liked, but we will be doing this again if you cannot make it this time.

Back