• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

May Meet

I might be able to stop by at Findlay but will not be able to make the drive. It's graduation weekend for me!!!

^ Congrats. I'm not on the list for Mt. Charleston, just the Acura meetup, but figured that people going to the drive would go to both. Add me to the Mt. Charleston one if need be. :)

Busy at work this week, so sorry for the laaaaate list of things to bring:

Burgers and hot dogs (plus buns), BBQ utensils: Danny
BBQ Chicken: Chris?
Drinks (soda and water): need two members here
Charcoal, lighter fluid, matches: need one member here
Dessert: one member
Condiments: one member
Chips and cookies: one member
Paper plates,plastic utensils, garbage bag: one member

Any other things needed?

I'll choose the condiments. If I can get my amp rack made by then I'll get some drinks too. As it stands, I have less trunk space than you guys do. :D

Busy at work this week, so sorry for the laaaaate list of things to bring:

Condiments: one member
Chips and cookies: one member

Any other things needed?

Hey Danny, I didn't know you still work...=)

Condiments: one member - Ro_Ja Boy
Chips and cookies: one member - Levi

And Congratulations Nik...=)

And Congratulations Nik...=)

I'll handle the plates, cups, utensils, & garbage bags. Can someone else bring ice and a cooler?. Bring your own chairs......Also Mighty proud of you Nik!!!:biggrin: P.S. I'll be hooking up with the Henderson folks @ 10am.

I am now the most expensive dog washer in Las Vegas:biggrin: :biggrin:

Drinks (soda and water): Bill + one more member
Paper plates,plastic utensils, garbage bag: Virgil

And Congratulations Nik...Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!

West NSX members' rendevous point will be Starbucks at 6515 N Buffalo Drive. 95 North, get off at N Buffalo exit (before Durango), left at Skypointe, turn right into mini mall on the right. This is an easy on/off location.

Henderson caravan needs to arrive by 10:30. For those who will attend but might miss the caravan, take 95 North, 157 till it dead ends at the lodge. The picnic ground is to the right, just before the lodge.

I will call everyone to confirm.

Regards,

Danny

I'm sorry,I won't be able to make it this Saturday at Mt Charleston. I'm involved with a project connected to the school in Tibet, machik.com, where we taught the summer of 2006. I'll aim for next time. Have fun!

Lance

Hey, whats up guys? I wish I could join you all tomorrow, but I am still on the other side of the world.. presently in Singapore. Hopefully I should see you all in July! :smile:

Best Regards, Tom

'96 Black

Hey, whats up guys? I wish I could join you all tomorrow, but I am still on the other side of the world.. presently in Singapore. Hopefully I should see you all in July! :smile:

Best Regards, Tom

'96 Black

What's up Tom...Hope you're having a good time in Singapore...=)

Levi

Hey guys! If Danny wants the Henderson Group to meet up @ Starbucks by 10:30am, we need to be @ Findlay Acura in Henderson by 9:30 and leave by around 9:50. At the latest we should leave at 10 and have latecomers go straight to 95/Buffalo. Sure would be nice to caravan altogether! How does that sound for the Hendersonsxers?!:smile:

Hey guys! If Danny wants the Henderson Group to meet up @ Starbucks by 10:30am, we need to be @ Findlay Acura in Henderson by 9:30 and leave by around 9:50. At the latest we should leave at 10 and have latecomers go straight to 95/Buffalo. Sure would be nice to caravan altogether! How does that sound for the Hendersonsxers?!:smile:

Sounds good to me. Like i told you i will call you tomorrow if i get stuck at work. See you all.

Burgers, sausages, buns, watermelon, cooler with ice, charcoal, lighter fluid, cooking utensils ready. I will have my sons head up to reserve two spots. Should be a great day up on Charleston tomorrow!

See you all in the morning!

Danny

Burgers, sausages, buns, watermelon, cooler with ice, charcoal, lighter fluid, cooking utensils ready. I will have my sons head up to reserve two spots. Should be a great day up on Charleston tomorrow!

See you all in the morning!

Danny

Laurel and I will provide some bottled water, desert, and maybe some fruit salad. :smile:

Here are a few photos from our Mt. Charlie excursion! :biggrin:

Everyone getting organized and enjoying the environment.
group1-1.jpg

Here's a group photo...or two.
group2-1.jpg

group3.jpg

These are some friends who joined us for the BBQ.
somefriends.jpg

Levi and I trading snaps...
Levi.jpg

Oh, and then there was this: the local hook and ladder crew had to be called to give a couple of our wives oxygen treatment after experiencing our mad driving skillz coming up the mountain! :eek: :biggrin:
firetruck.jpg

Hey guys,

Awesome picnic yesterday, it's always nice to see familiar faces, and some new ones. Here's my contribution to the photo pool:

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00085.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

Want to thank everyone for coming out. Best meet so far with friends and family. Great food, awesome weather and location. Need to do this more often and get the families (read: signifiCAN other) involved. Larger meet with other car clubs would be something we should consider next time. Nice pics Tom and Levi. We'll have to drive even slower next time or bring our own O2 tanks:wink:

Best Regards,

Danny

Wow, great turnout! Sorry I couldn't be there (I was busy slamming wines in Napa Valley). Hope to try and catch you on the next meet!

Back