• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

May Meet

Hi everyone!

Time for our May meet. May 17 (Saturday) picnic up on Mt Charleston. Tentative plan is to meet at a Starbucks near 95 and Cheyenne for coffee and to put on chains on our tires. We will be using the picnic grounds behind the lodge. I will come up with a list of things we will need.. like Chris can bring all the food! Activities may include drifting in the snow and snowball fights! Suggestions for a gathering point and times welcomed!

Regards,

Danny

lowellhigh79 (Danny) 2-4 coming

Hi everyone!

Time for our May meet. May 17 (Saturday) picnic up on Mt Charleston. Tentative plan is to meet at a Starbucks near 95 and Cheyenne for coffee and to put on chains on our tires. We will be using the picnic grounds behind the lodge. I will come up with a list of things we will need.. like Chris can bring all the food! Activities may include drifting in the snow and snowball fights! Suggestions for a gathering point and times welcomed!

HENDERSON GUYS we can meet up at Findley Acura @ 10:00 am. Danny start the fire at 9:00 am. I'm bringing pork barbeque and chicken macaroni salad.

Woo Hoo...BBQ...I've got a dentist appointment that morning, so I'll meet up with you guys when I'm done. Hopefully cell phones work up there in case I get lost...=)

Levi

I'll be there!
Time and place where we gonna meet?

Paul said he would be there as well, that's if Pineapple (Mikey) can get his car done by that time.

Can I come? There's a BBQ at a new shop here in town, High End, that same day, but would possibly like to come with you guys for a bit.

Thanks!

Ryan

Can I come? There's a BBQ at a new shop here in town, High End, that same day, but would possibly like to come with you guys for a bit.

Thanks!

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Absolutely come if you can. Should be a great outing.

Regards,

Danny

Guys,

I have yet to be able to make a local meet, so if I can get my master and slave changed out by next weekend I would love to attend. Possibly I could meet up with the Henderson crowd???

Chuck

BTW - I work for an alcoholic beverage company. Alcohol + driving = bad. But, I think my wholesalers may carry some non-alc product. I will double check, and if they do I would be happy to donate some product to the cause.

i wish i could come!!! How are all you Vegas guys????

Hi Kelly!

We're all doing well. Wish you could make it to our meet. Remember, the best cure for boredom in Texas is an exciting outing to the Sin City:biggrin: Take care.

Danny

Thanks!

Ryan

Please come and hang out with us. Should be a great outing.

Regards,

Danny

Hi everyone!

Regards,

1. lowellhigh79 (Danny) 2-4 coming

Findley Acura @ 10:00am
1. NY2NV Chris 2

Hi everyone!

Regards,

1. NY2NV Chris 2

2. NSXin702 (Levi)

1. NY2NV Chris 2

Tentative plan is to meet at a Starbucks near 95 and Cheyenne for coffee and to put on chains on our tires.

Regards,

Danny

Danny, about the meeting at Starbuck: There is a Starbuck next to 95 at Craig , first building on the left (north) but not one at Cheyenne and 95.

Lance

Picnick area is off the kyle canyon turn off. It's located at the top of the hill on the right. Count me in!!!! Let me know if some one needs to use my truck for food or chairs.

Bill

2. NSXin702 (Levi)
3. NSXALOT (Lance) 94 Green
4. TAG (Tom) Laurel and I will be there
5. SinCity_NSX (Bill)
6. CodeBlue (Virgil)
7. 94BlkNSXinNC (Chuck) maybe
8. SurfsUP (David)
9. Esprit1 (Paul)
10. Ro_Ja Boy (Ryan)