• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Maziora paint

Have you ever thought about painting your NSX to Maziora color?
They seem to offer many different kinds of colors.
f33b9cbb54f301ee14e3-LL.JPG

Here's their website http://www.nipponpaint.co.jp/maziora/

I really like their pearl white and wondering what it would look like on NSX. :cool:
p1.jpg

mm616.jpg

0003.jpg

p6.jpg

p4.jpg

Here are some Mazioras in different color.
08-1.jpg

nissan_silvia_s15_maziora_signal_auto.jpg

3900547683_8691329017.jpg

p1.jpg

ce2ec31279.jpg

p1.jpg

img_939038_17010193_1

Last edited:
There was an NSX that had a paint scheme very similar to the Silvia back in the late 90s, it did not look good. I am curious how a pearl white NSX would look, but am not overly excited about it.

I'm sure it's a good paint from a quality perspective but it reminds me of fake Oakley sunglasses. So for me, it's a no go. That said, to each his own...

reminds me of a Mystic Cobra

There was an NSX that had a paint scheme very similar to the Silvia back in the late 90s, it did not look good. I am curious how a pearl white NSX would look, but am not overly excited about it.

this one?

DSC00112.jpg

X2 I think the look is better left in the past. That NSX posted above would draw too much attention....and the car already does that on its own.

I've seen ChromaFlair used sparingly and it looks really good, believe it or not. But a whole car done up looks terrible. I almost bought a prototype Porsche that had details done like this and it was gorgeous.

I love the smirks on the jdm models..kinda like wisegirls........they always seem to be having fun standing around.

Im in love with the rims on the Esprit next to it, kinda look like Porsche turbo twists. I bet they would look hot on a 911.

Mystichrome looks really good on the Cobra it was designed for, could look good on an NSX. Neighbor's got a convertible Cobra with it. On NSX, maybe better with a black top.

Last edited:
Back