• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MEET and BALLS 10/11/2009

MEET AND BALLS!!!

img6345kp.jpg

img6362h.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

Hi Guys,

I want to make this a weekly event for all NSX owners who love to play basketball and admire their cars and hang out. In the near future we plan to have a Ball,Meet and BBQ!

The last event was a successful one! We had about 14 players! Both Nsxprime and S2k members are welcome! Come and join us on this bi-weekly event!

We plan to have dinner after the basketball meet. If you have a suggestion please let me know and we will settle on a location!

WHAT?

Basketball and hanging out with friends. We occasionally have some of the s2k guys play with us. Great chance to meet new people and get some exercise!

WHERE?

UPDATE!! We are planning to plan indoors this time! I will update everyone when I get confirmation!

Great new courts with plenty of parking.

Las Lomas Community Park
10 Federation Way
Irvine, CA 92603

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...-117.831931&spn=0.02008,0.038581&z=15&iwloc=A

WHEN?

October 11th 2009 at 5:00PM

-meeting earlier so we can play longer!

WHO?

You and your friends!

Add you name to the list below to join us!

1.Prospeed (Brian) aka Yellow Mamba

-1. I'll be driving to Norcal. Be back Saturday morning.

UPDATE!

This is From SilverJ! please add yourself to the list for this sunday!

we are good to go for 4:30pm at Beckman. here are the details people should know.

obviously there is plenty of parking.
gym is located in front of school, it's the tallest building and i'll have the doors open to the front gate as well as the gym.
there is a water fountain, but the restrooms will likely be locked up and i don't have a key for them.
indoor balls will be provided

address is:
3588 Bryan Ave. - Irvine - CA - 92602-1347

location is between culver and jamboree on bryan, easily accessible from the 5 freeway right behind the marketplace.

i think that pretty much covers it, hopefully we get a good turn out.

as much as i want to hit this up and play ball in the gym, i have dinner plans already brian. *sigh*....how are the responses coming along? will it just be an s2k ball and meet? hehe :rolleyes::biggrin:

How bout we put it off for next sunday instead whatcha think?

I'm down brian!

Look at chad shooting from the 3 point line haha....:biggrin:

Its the beginning of the new season! Excited about Griffin! =) If we play around 5pm weather should be just right. What do you think guys?

Dude.. brian TUESDAY Fakers vs Clippers. You know I'll be the only one in all of Minneapolis with a Clipper Nation playoff shirt on!! Hope it doesn't start off like last year!

Its a month old but it still seemed to catch ur attention (no homo) lol ;)

Back