• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet at Automall in Fremont March 7th FRIDAY

Speaking of HIN, where's the pics of the cars? Already seen too many HIN/H.S. girls from other forums.

I wasn't there long enough to take pics. I dropped off the NSX at noon on Friday and arrived about 11pm on Saturday to pick up the NSX. I counted 5 NSX's. Sung, Danny and myself, then there was a Black one and a red one.

Mike

MikeC_587:
So you own that silver NSX in the JDM Theory Show? I thought it was the hottest NSX at HIN, very sexy. Did you win anything? After seeing that car, its very tempting to buy that same bumper.

There was 5 NSXs at the show, 2 from our building (Blury's NSX, 1 black with gold rims), 2 from JDM theory building (1 silver with NA1.5 front bumper, 1 white with bronze te37) and 1 red outside with red rims.

niM

There was 5 NSXs at the show, 2 from our building (Blury's NSX, 1 black with gold rims), 2 from JDM theory building (1 silver with NA1.5 front bumper, 1 white with bronze te37) and 1 red outside with red rims.
niM

One red with red rims?? Anyone get a pic of that as I was wondering what my car would look like if I had my wheels painted red.

One red with red rims?? Anyone get a pic of that as I was wondering what my car would look like if I had my wheels painted red.

I didn't take a picture, it was kinda bad, tacky looking. Sorry no offense to the owner.. Don't paint your rims red. I like the way your car looks now, you may just need a skirt or something to finish the look. But that's just my opinion.

niM

I didn't take a picture, it was kinda bad, tacky looking. Sorry no offense to the owner.. Don't paint your rims red. I like the way your car looks now, you may just need a skirt or something to finish the look. But that's just my opinion.

niM

ok...thanks..appreciate the opinion......I'm currently searching for a WW kit.....preferably already painted red.......but then I saw these from SOS and thought it could be a nice new look......

JICJ-ForceSatinBlack.jpg

niM

Is anyone else down for Fri?
You can see my tacky red rims in person, but I think most of you have already.

Yes, Thanks, No!, You should.

MikeC_587:
So you own that silver NSX in the JDM Theory Show? I thought it was the hottest NSX at HIN, very sexy. Did you win anything? After seeing that car, its very tempting to buy that same bumper.

niM

Back