• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet at Pacific Commons (Automall) in Fremont - FRIDAY night July 22nd

I'm going to be all the way in Los Altos Grill. Too far of a drive. She does live in Mil-Penis.

smh... that's like 10 minutes drive time with your kenne bell supercharged NSX :wink:

All in favor of crashing Batman's Dinner and moving the meet to Los Altos Grill to see if Batman's is BSin... say "I" j/k :biggrin:

LOL. I just spoke to her and her voice sounds like crap. I think she's sick - although she says she isn't.

She wants me to go shopping with her first and some cosmetic party. uuuugggghhh

LOL. I just spoke to her and her voice sounds like crap. I think she's sick - although she says she isn't.

She wants me to go shopping with her first and some cosmetic party. uuuugggghhh

Are you that whipped over this chick? Bring her a can of Chunky's Chicken soup and tell her to get some rest, come to the meet and when tell her you be back later to check on her. LOL j/k

Are you that whipped over this chick? Bring her a can of Chunky's Chicken soup and tell her to get some rest, come to the meet and when tell her you be back later to check on her. LOL j/k

She was driving her 370Z aka-baby veyron.

I hate it when gals talk about shopping.

1. Edub
2. 02#154
3. MikeC - bringing the P-car :biggrin:

I'll stop by briefly with the "starts with an M ends with a 5" and it ain't a BMW nor a lil convertible, but it does have a 6 speed manual. :p

you know he's whipped if he's talking about going shopping with her.......and you know she is going to make him buy something for her.....:eek:

you cant go out like that bro.........pay attention to the lyrics Ice Cube is spitting in this song and learn it well................dam.....I figured a pimp like you would have this playing in his NSX 24-7.............

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UwUO_NHAjQA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No pics/report?

In housing terms...

It was a "cozy" and "charming" meet.

Many of us had to take off early and it also got a bit chilly. There was about 7-8 of us. We mostly left around 945pm.

Hope the next meet is warmer so we can all hang out a bit later.

Might be more fun to meet up in Milpitas next time since there's always some car guys hanging out at McCarthy Ranch on Fridays.

Might be more fun to meet up in Milpitas next time since there's always some car guys hanging out at McCarthy Ranch on Fridays.

I encourage you to set that up. I encourage everyone to post up if they feel like having a meet, and have it wherever you like. I know some
have posted up in the past and not gotten response sometimes but it's just the luck of the draw: weather, prior commitments, availability, etc. Just remember that we sometimes get "the perfect storm" and end up with 20 or more cars.

I look forward to the Milpitas meet.

J

I encourage you to set that up. I encourage everyone to post up if they feel like having a meet, and have it wherever you like. I know some
have posted up in the past and not gotten response sometimes but it's just the luck of the draw: weather, prior commitments, availability, etc. Just remember that we sometimes get "the perfect storm" and end up with 20 or more cars.

I look forward to the Milpitas meet.

J

Well the good part is the Milpitas Friday meets are already ongoing, so we can just join them anytime, just pick a regular time and meet spot. If no one shows up, you can still hang out with the other gearheads.

I'd suggest doing a regular thing maybe the 1st and 3rd Friday each month so there's no need to keep asking about it every week, just show up and keep a running thread about it.

Well the good part is the Milpitas Friday meets are already ongoing, so we can just join them anytime, just pick a regular time and meet spot. If no one shows up, you can still hang out with the other gearheads.

I'd suggest doing a regular thing maybe the 1st and 3rd Friday each month so there's no need to keep asking about it every week, just show up and keep a running thread about it.

Gil, about a year ago, you tried to get us lazy forkers to commit to a regularly scheduled meet. It was something like every first Sunday of the month in San Mateo. This is similar to a regular meet that many of the old-timers (before I owned an NSX) used to do in milpitas. I was interested, but your idea never really gained traction for some reason.

I think you should retry. There's a lot of new guys who I feel may be interested in this kind of thing and this time you might get better response. Just remember, not everyone can have the same success that Eric had on his first try. The first meet he posted up had like 15 or more owners show up and was the first of a few year's worth of Pacific Commons meets. We can't all be so lucky as to be that popular:rolleyes:

J

Gil, about a year ago, you tried to get us lazy forkers to commit to a regularly scheduled meet. It was something like every first Sunday of the month in San Mateo. This is similar to a regular meet that many of the old-timers (before I owned an NSX) used to do in milpitas. I was interested, but your idea never really gained traction for some reason.

I think you should retry. There's a lot of new guys who I feel may be interested in this kind of thing and this time you might get better response. Just remember, not everyone can have the same success that Eric had on his first try. The first meet he posted up had like 15 or more owners show up and was the first of a few year's worth of Pacific Commons meets. We can't all be so lucky as to be that popular:rolleyes:

J

Let's see if we can get a regular night thing going first before we go there again. My priority is still the dyno day, but I'm pretty sure it's not gonna happen anytime soon at this rate. I'll just leave the idea out there as a feeler.

I was wondering if the meets died down since they were just meets.

Would it have maintained it's peak size or grew if there was something else?

perhaps a drive, etc.?

It would probably be more popular if there was rolling meet spots (to make it accessible for everyone), a group drive (the fun part), ending at a cool spot to eat, show off your new LEDs, etc. I'd be up for it even if just a few regular folks showed up (as long as we don't always end up on Tully Rd :))

It would probably be more popular if there was rolling meet spots (to make it accessible for everyone), a group drive (the fun part), ending at a cool spot to eat, show off your new LEDs, etc. I'd be up for it even if just a few regular folks showed up (as long as we don't always end up on Tully Rd :))

Some of the people are the meets are not into getting a speeding ticket or worse. Also, some people can't process or keep up with triple digit speeds.

If we do a "drive" we'll need to take it easy.

Back