• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet at Pacific Commons (Automall) in Fremont - FRIDAY night July 22nd

Well like James always says propose the idea and see who comes. To me the meets seem kind of "hit & miss" thing, sometimes you get a good turn out and sometimes you don't.

We have a lot of new owners in the Bay Area now so i think its possible to get more people out now.

Also I think the thought of going to the same place all the time gets a little boring. So lets try mixing it up. Isn't that what we agreed on at the last meet at Heart?

A few drives have been organized too and usually the participation is weak but go ahead and do the drive anyway. I just organized one least month and for a moment I thought no one was going to show up but actually 2 other people did and so we had our own 3 car drive up to Mt. Hamilton and back down ending with lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings in Dublin (which by the way is a very cool place).

As far as a drive on Friday night, due to traffic conditions and it been night time, that may not be something most would want to do.

Yeah, the meets should be at different places if people want, but someone has to post it. I purposely suggest meets at the same place because:

1) I like it there
2) I've tried to think of alternate places and each has a reason for me to not wantto go there, and
3) I want someone else to feel compelled to set up meets so maybe if I keep going to the same place someone will finally say, "ENOUGH!" and bring us to another spot that I haven't thought of as a good spot

Like I always say here, post it up and see what happens

J

PS what's the latest on LMK? Oh and I haven't heard about the summer picnic yet. What's up with that?:biggrin:

PS what's the latest on LMK? Oh and I haven't heard about the summer picnic yet. What's up with that?:biggrin:

LMK? Isn't that one of the subjects of the meeting tomorrow night?

EDIT: LMK = LeMans karting

Last edited:
Back