• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet/Greet/Eat - NOV 1st @ MJ Stevens Hartford, WI + WI Crew + John Vassos Brookfield

Added rhd-ole

**11/1 at 2am we change clocks back 1 hour so don't forget to do this before you go to bed or you will be 1 hour late. LOL**

I will update the 1st post.

1. unc0808 (Jim - IL) - YES
2. Brylek (Paul - IL) - YES
3. Josimon (Joe - IL) - YES
4. asitzes1 (WI) - YES
5. pruhnke (IL) - YES
6. speedmaster (IL) - MAYBE
7. CBlude (Leon - WI) - YES
8. MadtownNSX (Ryan - WI) MAYBE
9. Jeff@Carbon6 (Jeff - WI) YES + a few others
10. NSX 3.0 (Steven - WI) YES + 1
11. Badcura (Jake - WI) - YES
12. Ryan (WI) - YES
13. Curt (WI) - YES
14. Sean (WI) - YES
15. Mike (WI) - YES
16. Brian (WI) - YES
17. Sachin (WI) - YES
18. Fishcat37 (Sean & Jen (wife)- IL)) - YES
19. NSXRICHY (Rich - WI) - YES
20. rhd_ole (WI) - YES

We are also interested in going.

Eddie (WI) <strike style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">+ 1</strike>
<strike style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">Sherman (WI) + 1</strike>
Joel (WI) + 1
Ole (WI)

Last edited:
I'm a +1 as well. #12 - brahtw8 Ryan. Steve (nsx 3.0) already has that info for the res.

- - - Updated - - -

Madison and Milwaukee folks should meet up and caravan there. There are some good driving roads on the way, particularly in the 83/holy hill area. I can help organize.

OK hope I got it right!
Steve, you may need to rent the whole restaurant! LOL

4. asitzes1 (WI) - YES
5. pruhnke (IL) - YES
6. speedmaster (IL) - MAYBE
12. Ryan (WI) - YES +1
13. Curt (WI) - YES
14. Sean (WI) - YES
15. Mike (WI) - YES
16. Brian (WI) - YES
17. Sachin (WI) - YES
20. rhd_ole (WI) - YES
21. Eddie (WI) + 1
22. Sherman (WI) + 1
23. Joel (WI) + 1
24. Ole (WI)

I live just a few miles from the Holy Hill area and would be happy to lead a little drive after brunch. I could plot a course to get Madison and Illinois folks back to the Delafield area (WI Hwy 83 & I-94) if anyone is interested. Weather is looking pretty good.

I am north of 70% probability of joining. That said, would it make sense to have everyone's mobile phone number shared so we can text in case of a breakdown or missed meeting point?

I will be meeting the group at the LF oasis.

- - - Updated - - -

I live just a few miles from the Holy Hill area and would be happy to lead a little drive after brunch. I could plot a course to get Madison and Illinois folks back to the Delafield area (WI Hwy 83 & I-94) if anyone is interested. Weather is looking pretty good.
NSXRICHY - I'd be on board with your idea. The backroads are preferred as far as I am concerned.

I'll plot a course of about an hours length from the restaurant back to the intersection of WI Hwy 83 & I-94 where you could either get on I- 94 and head "south" to Chicago, west to Madison, or head down south on Hwy 83 to I-43 and points to whatever. Some of this will be good roads, some parts might be a little rough but scenic. It'll vary, but I think you'd like the route. A few high speed blasts, punctuated by some scenic roads with some sensible speed limits to be prudent.

Ok guys I talked to MJ's and they said they could seat about 30 people give or take all together but not till 12:15- 12:30. That's pretty close to my count if everyone shows so if you guys coming from Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison want to come a tad later like 11:00 its your call. I figure we will be hanging in the parking lot anyway checking out cars and chatting. If anyone decides to bail please keep the list updated ok otherwise see you all Sunday it still looks nice !

put me donw too..

UPDATED!

4. asitzes1 (WI) - YES
5. pruhnke (IL) - YES + maybe 1
6. speedmaster (IL) - YES
12. Ryan (WI) - YES +1
13. Curt (WI) - YES
14. Sean (WI) - YES
15. Mike (WI) - YES
16. Brian (WI) - YES
17. Sachin (WI) - YES
20. rhd_ole (WI) - YES
21. Eddie (WI) + 1
22. Sherman (WI) + 1
23. Joel (WI) + 1
24. Ole (WI)
25. 41really53 (IL) maybe +1
26. bangski (IL)

Interested! And since us IL guys have to head south anyway, should work nicely!

Ok guys I talked to MJ's and they said they could seat about 30 people give or take all together but not till 12:15- 12:30. That's pretty close to my count if everyone shows so if you guys coming from Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison want to come a tad later like 11:00 its your call. I figure we will be hanging in the parking lot anyway checking out cars and chatting. If anyone decides to bail please keep the list updated ok otherwise see you all Sunday it still looks nice !

Works for me. If anything, it gives us IL guys more time to gather up, and head out without rushing.

Last edited:
^ Got it. If you change your mind, we can let you know when we will be near the border on 94 and you can join up.

Us IL guys are meeting at the Lake Forest Oasis first and heading up 94.

Then I was suggesting anyone west such as yourself can meet us at an exit off Pleasant Prairie or Kenosha.

Does that work for you and anyone else?

I don't mind either route but this just seemed easiet since we're meeting off the expressway already.

If you decide to join up with us, let me know what exit works for you and we can figure a time.

Been working on the after-brunch tour and tried to get most of the good twisties in the neighborhood.
I've also plotted it out so that we should be able to stay in one big bunch, I've allowed for adequate spots to regroup, but there is really only one, maybe two intersections where that might become a problem.
The map shown here is just a partial of what I have planned. In case some guys want to cut it shorter, I can give you directions about half way through to get you back to 41/45 if need be. It currently by-passes the actual Holy Hill site, but if someone wants to stop for prayers, we can arrange that. Recently I have been computer handi-capped ( my iMac took a dump), but I should be able to give everyone a handout by Sunday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 58
^ Very cool! Weather looks good all around too.

IL guys, do we want to bump up our meeting time at the Oasis to around 9am?

Been working on the after-brunch tour and tried to get most of the good twisties in the neighborhood.
I've also plotted it out so that we should be able to stay in one big bunch, I've allowed for adequate spots to regroup, but there is really only one, maybe two intersections where that might become a problem.
The map shown here is just a partial of what I have planned. In case some guys want to cut it shorter, I can give you directions about half way through to get you back to 41/45 if need be. It currently by-passes the actual Holy Hill site, but if someone wants to stop for prayers, we can arrange that. Recently I have been computer handi-capped ( my iMac took a dump), but I should be able to give everyone a handout by Sunday.

Any chance you can make something similar for the ride up there? It seems like we may be missing some prime driving time early morning...just a thought and a big THANKS for doing this.

Back