• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Meet NSXprime Members at NSXPO 2005!

At NSXPO 2005, the name tags will show the NSXprime username for those who are willing to disclose theirs. So you will not only be at NSXPO 2005 with these folks, but you'll also be able to recognize those whose username isn't their legal name. You'll be able to say, "Oh, you're THAT guy!!!" You'll be able to thank the person who gave you great advice or helped you buy a car. You'll probably laugh over drinks with the person you disagreed with so strongly. And you might even discover the identity of the Forums Nazi!

The following NSXprime members are registered to attend NSXPO 2005:

01blacks4
12AMNSX (midnitensx)
1sikryd
akira3d
AOB Service
ANYTIME
Ascot71
blackcat
BR96RedTan
B-rad
brickdds
BRIDGEWATER ACURA
bsudiro
C Bourland
Ca AGNSX
Cdub
Chris@SoS
clausibaus
clembeauch
Climberao
coolnsx
Da Hapa
Dale R
DaveG
Doc C
docjohn
edmo7
Fastrunner
flaminio
FlyNLow
Forums Nazi
foxy-abby
FuryNSX
gabej
Honda4Life
I'm NSXed
jdcross
jdnsx
JeffNSX
K2
kataplt
Kip Olson
kswift
Larry Bastanza
LIKE007
lowellhigh79
LrdVader
Lud
lvrdnsx
MarkA
MarkB
MCM
midnitensx
MrBret
mrbythatmuch
myf16
NARLEE
ncdogdoc
NeoNSX
NorCalwhite
Norm and H-carWizKid
notslow
nsxalot
NSXBOX
NsXMas and PHOEN$X
nsx-ray
nsxtasy
NSXTech
NSXUSA
Ojas
Paul W
peiserg
Peter Mills
POWERED by HONDA
Racerex
Red97T
RoadRKT
RSO 34
SamBel
SCS2k
SennaPerfected
SilverOne
SoCal-NSX
solaryellow94
ss_md
steven lee
SUBAYAI
surferX
SYANRA
tbNSX
thedon67
tk
TucAZNSX and Understudy
tucsonsx
typex
UR2SLOW
VE7NSX
velo-ct
viewfromtheback
Viper Driver
vtecdna
waldorf
whiteNSXs
Y2K NSX

I'll keep this list updated with any changes in registration.

If you are coming to NSXPO 2005 and your username isn't listed, just click here to send me a PM and let me know who you are, and I'll add your username to your registration so it shows up on your name tag. (As the event's Registrar, I maintain the database with all the registration information.)

We're all looking forward to this event, and now, we can look forward to recognizing who is who!

Last edited:
Sweet turn-out so far! Who's letting me ride shotgun in their NSX considering my beast will be home sleeping. :frown:

MCM said:
I would have guessed more than 40? :redface:
How many prime members are there again?
It's still early. In past years, a large portion of those who registered, did so within the three days before the early bird discount expired. The discount expires this Friday. So we are again expecting a ****load of registrations in the next few days. I will update the list of attendees as the additional registrations get processed. Don't be surprised if that list is a whole lot longer by Monday (and longer still between then and the event, as people continue to register).

Unfortunately I cannot come this year. Sorry.
2006 is better for me. See you nsxt year!

NSX Fiesta will be held on Oct. 22 and 23 in Suzuka. Though this event is organized by HONDA. I am afraid that 2005 is final year for Fiesta. Maybe HONDA stops this event in near future.

I am planning another event for NSX on March 2006 in Twin Ring Motegi.
I got many ideas or activities from NSXPO. Thanks for NSXers.

Sorry a little OT guys, but I have a quick question about NSXPO this year.

I will be in the Phoenix area Oct 8-9 with my NSX, is it possible to just join you guys for some of the activities on one of those particular days?

Maybe not the activites that was included the registration fees, I understand that would be unfair, but something more along the lines of the scenic drive or the car show, just to get a chance to meet everyone and check out all the nsx's.

sgvnsxrated said:
I will be in the Phoenix area Oct 8-9 with my NSX, is it possible to just join you guys for some of the activities on one of those particular days?
Only by signing up for a full registration for the weekend. There is no option to pick and choose to sign up for individual activities over the weekend.

Members of the NSX Club of America are welcome to come to the track event on Monday and Tuesday as spectators at no charge and with no advance registration.

You are "gonna be in the phoenix area with your nsx during xpo" and you did'nt sign up? :confused: You want to just blend in with everyone else who did pay?Listen do yourself a favor join the club!Enjoy xpo,most people' biggest problem with xpo is the logistics of getting thier cars to the venue,you have that problem solved! :biggrin:

I'd love to join everyone, however, I just don't have enough vacation hours to take the 6th, 7th, 10th and 11th off.

I have a good friend who lives in Phoenix, who I've been meaning to visit. From the LA area a 5 hour drive isn't too bad, so I thought about taking a drive to AZ right after work. Stay for the weekend, and drive back Sunday.

I just thought it be cool to check out all the NSX's in one place for an hour or two.

I'd love to come hang out at the track event as a spectator.

Hi Ken,

Can you give us the number of people that have signed up for the autocross event? Just trying to figure out the amount of track time we can expect.

CDub said:
Hi Ken,

Can you give us the number of people that have signed up for the autocross event? Just trying to figure out the amount of track time we can expect.

You can expect quite a bit of time out there on the autocross course. While not the FINAL number, there are about 30 people signed up for the autocross and that will allow everyone signed up to get a lot of time. We're confident that everyone will be satisfied with the amount of time they spend on course, to the point that everyone should be mindful as always of fatigue becoming a factor as the day wears on.

Understudy,

Thanks for the info! That is a perfect size. 3 run groups of 10. Tons of track time. Or should I say parking lot time.

It is true that we'll get tired by mid afternoon. Perfect time to take a nap while driving 400 miles back to OC afterward. :rolleyes:

Ken, thanks for the PM!

lol,,I would'nt associate "track time" with auto-x.More like "sprint and park" time :wink:

During xpo ,as Ken stated above,if you value your time on prime and really want to improve your understanding of your fellow man,take time to associate the face with the prime login.It makes a big difference when navigating this site,and really does foster the community feel. :biggrin:

docjohn said:
During xpo ,as Ken stated above,if you value your time on prime and really want to improve your understanding of your fellow man,take time to associate the face with the prime login.It makes a big difference when navigating this site,and really does foster the community feel. :biggrin:

This really is a great thing to be able to put names and faces with NSX Prime screen names as docjohn mentions. We will also have your current NSX Prime avatars on the nametags this year to further help identify Prime users. :smile:

We must give a BIG thank you to T-Med (Terry) for all of his efforts in producing the nametags this year! :smile: :cool: Unfortunately he can't join us this year at NSXPO, but everyone be sure to thank T-Med for his assistance. The nametags were his design and they look AWESOME!

docjohn said:
lol,,I would'nt associate "track time" with auto-x.More like "sprint and park" time :wink:

I think Chris is running 1/2 hr. sessions per run group. Line up, run, then get back in line. Not the SCCA way, which has you run once in the morning and once more in the afternoon. The typical runs per session are about 10-15, based on the AutoX's I've done in the past. Rubber arm syndrome sets in after a couple sessions :biggrin:

LOl,heck just turn the auto-x into a micro hpde :biggrin: Think about it,pure mayhem as we all drive like madmen in a parking lot,nonstop.Anyway it should be fun,see you there.

Back