• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Meet this Friday night?

It's been a while since we've all gotten together for a meet. Who's interested? Same place, off of Auto Mall... same time, about 6:30 for the early birds and 8:00 for the rest.

J

Sorry can't make it now. We heading off to Capitola for the labor day weekend.

Last edited:
I'm still in a far away land..............

But I was able to pick this up earlier today........

JapanBizPics1099.jpg

I'll try to make it out as well. Hmm.....I was thinking of going to Santana Row Saturday morning. I haven't made it there yet! Don't think I can do both though :redface:

Put me down as possible as well... cuz, I won't show up unless Edub is at the meet :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So much hinges on the decisions and actions of our friend Eric.

Come on Edub! Nobody's going to come out to play if you don't...

J

If Edub is down, then so am I! :D

im moving this weekend so ill be busy packing...but if edub shows up ill take a break :biggrin:

AHHA HAH AHA! You guys kill me. It would be good to see you guys, its been a long while. Glad our Bay Area Event Coordinator took the time and posted this for us. Yes, you Mr James! :biggrin:

Well, with all this pier pressure, I think I have to upgrade my status from "possible" to "probable" :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Weather should be nice. Have a great time. I just rec'd my 23+ radiator hoses, 02 sensors, and V-tec sol. gaskets. Also installing my headers finally. I'll be wrenching under my car all day tomorrow night. (Rtype1204 assistance)

Last edited:
edub don't know who you are but you sure have a fan club!

I only remember your Avatar with that turtle riding shotgun :biggrin:

wow... i guess i should show up to find out what this Edub man crush is all about. :biggrin:

Not sure what all this fuss is about. As you guys can probably tell, the local guys here love to give me a hard time. Yes, all of you know exactly who you are, need to list ALL your names. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Not sure what all this fuss is about. As you guys can probably tell, the local guys here love to give me a hard time. Yes, all of you know exactly who you are, need to list ALL your names. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ha ha.... we now leaving on Saturday morning to Capitola, I may sneak out since Eric will be there :cool:

Back