• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meeting - 20 Jaar NSX 18 Juli (Duitsland)

De volgende gaan met de toer rit mee van af maastricht natuurlijk zullen er kleine groepjes van mensen die in de buurt van elkaar wonen naar maastricht rijden.

MENSEN DIE NAAR MAASTRICHT GAAN EN DE TOERRIT DOEN

1. A.S. Motorsport (Adnan)
  2. RHP1978 (Ricardo)
  3. ^ vriend van Ricardo met 350Z
  4. 710 (Peter)
  5. PINK DANNY
  6. Dimer
  7. Michel (zit niet op prime rijd een Monte carlo blauw NA2 Targa)
  8. ^vriend van Michel met NA1 Sebring Silver)
  9. Senninha (Paul) Engeland
  10. NSX GB Engeland
  11. m666 edd Engeland
  12. NSX 2000 Engeland
  13. Joanne
  14. Thrilleeker (KA8)
  15. M-Tuning (Martin - KA8)
  16. Hagasan Engeland
  17. Dragonlady NSX CB
  18. Ollie NSX CB
  19. Caecil (RX8 Club Holland)
  20. Brakefire (RX8 Club Holland)
  21. Turbo Beast (3000GT Club)

Last edited:
Meteen hier maar lid geworden, ik ga heen, hopelijk niet als enige 3000GT. Spreek van de week nog een Amerikaan die in Duitsland is gestationeerd voor militaire dienst met een Dodge Stealth.

Tevens ga ik hardcore op de camping staan, mit der tent und schön kampvuur.

Helaas moet ik me afmelden voor deze meet, ik heb een nieuwe baan en ben dan op lokatie.

ontmoeting plek voor iedereen bij Maastricht 12:00-13:00 17 Juli
Deze is gelegen aan de A2: Rijksweg 75 A2
Hier kan getankt en gegeten worden voor de toerrit.

De Engelse Club hoort hier ook heen te komen.

Kaarten:
Meeting%20point%20Maastricht.jpg

Meeting%20point%20Maastricht%202.jpg

Meeting%20point%20Maastricht%203.jpg

sorry for answering so late, Ricardo.

I am planning to go to the dinner on the evening (or late afternoon) of the 17th.
So, I anticipate a nice drive through the hills to get there then. I guess about 17.00? Or so.
Maybe earlier so traffic is not so heavy so I can really drive.
I will then drive back that evening (to Maastricht) along the same hills route (no drinking for me).

Then the next day, the 18th Sunday, I will drive back to the ring through the hills again (nice hills route).

I don’t know when on Sunday I will go. morning, afternoon? My brother is coming from Eindhoven and maybe a couple of other friends. So I will let you know what time it “congeals”.
We can wait for you if you want.
Of, if you are earlier in Maastricht, let me know, we can have a drink on a terrace or something. I have a toilet at home too, of course.
So if anyone wants to drive there at the same time as me, just let me know, since I know the best route. I will leave at another time if necessary.

Oh, and Adnan, do you really think it is a good idea to meet at that service station (on your post), the guys coming from the UK won’t want to drive north to go there. Maybe better to meet on their route too? Just a thought…

On the hills route, there will be a lot of passing of slower traffic and other fast cars like to take that route too. So it will be action packed. Well, then again, those nice hill roads are not as nice if we are all bunched up with too many cars together.
Anyway, you are the boss, I’ll do whatever you decide.
The date is getting REAL close now!!!!
peter

Dit is zo ver van tevoren dat het me gek lijkt dat je niks kan regelen voor een Zaterdag met je baas.

Ik heb zelf ook een winkel die open is op Zaterdag.
Maar ik heb al besloten dat ik die hele week dicht ga. :biggrin:

Ik ben alleen bang dat die route iets van 5 a 6 uur rijden lang is, en dan heb je nog zo wijnig tijd op de Ring (en ik wil hem wel gaan rijden +/-3X) en NSXen kijken natuurlijk. :biggrin:

En Peter (710) kan jij op een Zaterdag 17Juli?

Grt. Ricardo

sorry for answering so late, Ricardo.

I am planning to go to the dinner on the evening (or late afternoon) of the 17th.
So, I anticipate a nice drive through the hills to get there then. I guess about 17.00? Or so.
Maybe earlier so traffic is not so heavy so I can really drive.
I will then drive back that evening (to Maastricht) along the same hills route (no drinking for me).

Then the next day, the 18th Sunday, I will drive back to the ring through the hills again (nice hills route).

I don’t know when on Sunday I will go. morning, afternoon? My brother is coming from Eindhoven and maybe a couple of other friends. So I will let you know what time it “congeals”.
We can wait for you if you want.
Of, if you are earlier in Maastricht, let me know, we can have a drink on a terrace or something. I have a toilet at home too, of course.
So if anyone wants to drive there at the same time as me, just let me know, since I know the best route. I will leave at another time if necessary.

Oh, and Adnan, do you really think it is a good idea to meet at that service station (on your post), the guys coming from the UK won’t want to drive north to go there. Maybe better to meet on their route too? Just a thought…

On the hills route, there will be a lot of passing of slower traffic and other fast cars like to take that route too. So it will be action packed. Well, then again, those nice hill roads are not as nice if we are all bunched up with too many cars together.
Anyway, you are the boss, I’ll do whatever you decide.
The date is getting REAL close now!!!!
peter

Well it's a easy to find spot for the Benelux group and we can fuel up there,

I've already posted it up a few weeks ago in NSX Club Britain so they are already setup to stop there.

And pretty much everyone else and a ton of people that aren't on prime are at that location.

ok.
i'll be there too. it will be nice to see you guys again. what car will you bring, Adnan?

what time on Sunday do you expect people to be at your petrol station on the A2 south of maastricht?
Tell the Brits that fuel is cheaper in Belgium.
germany is even cheaper, i think.
There are petrol stations in Roetgen (D) and half way to the Ring. Also there is petrol near the Ring.

Some of the little towns that we will be driving through have a speed camera (2 or 3 towns I think) as you enter the town.
These are facing you, not from the rear.
The Dutch guys will recieve a bill in the post if they get flashed.
The UK guys will not.
But since the country roads between the villages promote quite fast driving and lots of passing (and many do drive very quickly), everyone seems goes slowly through the towns, even the guys on racer bikes. Its nice to see.

I guess I will wash my car...

Well it's a easy to find spot for the Benelux group and we can fuel up there,

I've already posted it up a few weeks ago in NSX Club Britain so they are already setup to stop there.

And pretty much everyone else and a ton of people that aren't on prime are at that location.

zo goedendag allemaal, ik heb me maar eens aangemeld, sommigen kennen mij wel via de telefoon dan :) haha
maar de bedoeling is dat ik wel heen ga volgend weekend, dus 1 auto 2 personen, maar bij welk hotel staan de meesten geboekt?
grtzzz

Heel misschien dat ik ff afkom, maar dan denk ik in de CTR. Ga iig niks beloven ;)

Maybe i'm in, but probably with the CTR.

Last edited:
AFAIK Peter from Zeeland with an Imola orange is also driving down.

Adnan, sort your links, still people are havig trouble.
ehh as far i can check and hear everything is working fine now.
Anyway for Hotel arrangements you need to contact Heinz of the German club or call a local hotel.

De volgende gaan met de toer rit mee van af maastricht natuurlijk zullen er kleine groepjes van mensen die in de buurt van elkaar wonen naar maastricht rijden.

MENSEN DIE NAAR MAASTRICHT GAAN EN DE TOERRIT DOEN

1. A.S. Motorsport (Adnan)
  2. RHP1978 (Ricardo)
  3. ^ vriend van Ricardo met 350Z
  4. 710 (Peter)
  5. PINK DANNY
  6. Dimer
  7. Michel (zit niet op prime rijd een Monte carlo blauw NA2 Targa)
  8. ^vriend van Michel met NA1 Sebring Silver)
  9. Senninha (Paul) Engeland
  10. NSX GB Engeland
  11. m666 edd Engeland
  12. NSX 2000 Engeland
  13. Joanne
  14. Thrilleeker (KA8)
  15. M-Tuning (Martin - KA8)
  16. Hagasan Engeland
  17. Dragonlady NSX CB
  18. Ollie NSX CB
  19. Caecil (RX8 Club Holland)
  20. Brakefire (RX8 Club Holland)
  21. Turbo Beast (3000GT Club)

You can add two more to the list :biggrin:

* Maarten
* Rene (and his wife)

Hallo

ik kom ook op zondag 18 juli met nog enkele vrienden.
zeker 2 nsx'en en S2000 ook nog.

Zie jullie zondag

Groeten Frank
:smile:

Hoi

Er zijn nog heel wat klanten van me die niet gaan hoor,
Zijn er ook die niet naar meetings gaan of op prime zitten.

90% is wel heel veel

Vorig jaar had ik ongeveer bijna de helft op mijn Meeting.

en dat waren er 16 totaal,

Maar de bekende mensen zijn er wel bij op de ring.

Frank

Hoi

Er zijn nog heel wat klanten van me die niet gaan hoor,
Zijn er ook die niet naar meetings gaan of op prime zitten.

90% is wel heel veel

Vorig jaar had ik ongeveer bijna de helft op mijn Meeting.

en dat waren er 16 totaal,

Maar de bekende mensen zijn er wel bij op de ring.

Frank
Inderdaad maar er komen ook veel mensen die niet op prime zitten.
Maar goed heb je al ingeschreven voor de dinner bij Heinz?

Back