• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mementos

One of HONDA person is planing to make special jacket for 20th anniversary. He want to hear some opinions for this. Price will be JPY15,000 to 18,000. Any size is avairable.

I will show you several memorial goods that our owners are planing. They are print, glove, keyholder and ........

Let me know your thought.

Hirofumi

Last edited:
pictures! pictures!:smile:

Sorry, I will upload picture of this later.

Hirofumi

One of HONDA person is planing to make special jacket for 20th anniversary. He want to hear some opinions for this. Price will be JPY15,000 to 18,000. Any size is avairable.

I will show you several memorial goods that our owners is planing. They are print, glove, keyholder and ........

Let me know your thought.

Hirofumi

I think I will need to bring some extra luggage with me to be able to bring back everything I want.......:biggrin:

Jacket is my #1 choice. Make it with fine material, thin, light, very durable, wind proof, and good style. If we want to keep ourselves warm, we'll wear lots of clothes underneath that jacket. It's more practical that way than to make a thick jacket that's too heavy to wear year-round.

Jacket is my #1 choice. Make it with fine material, thin, light, very durable, wind proof, and good style. If we want to keep ourselves warm, we'll wear lots of clothes underneath that jacket. It's more practical that way than to make a thick jacket that's too heavy to wear year-round.

I agree with you.

I discuss with the president of sawing company about this.
We have to discuss more the detail. I will show you design on this prime few days later. I estimate price will be JPY18,000(USD200).

You order in advance, you can get them at reception party in Tokyo.
So you can go to Suzuka wearing this jacket.

Can anyone show the details of American standard sizing?
Chest, waist, sleeve and ...........

Hirofumi

Jacket

Do you want this?

All letters and logo are written with embroidery thread.
Jacket color is black. "H" is red color.
Logo and "20th anniversary celebrations" are gold color.
Front logo will be removed.

If you have any question, let me know.

Hirofumi

Attachments

• NSX_20th_D.pdf
    146.3 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:
Re: Jacket

Do you want this?

All letters and logo are written with embroidery thread.
Jacket color is black. "H" is red color.
Logo and 20th anniversary are gold color.
Front logo will be removed.

If you have any question, let me know.

Hirofumi

Great work!

Thank you!

Very nice jacket, will there be any way for those of us who can't make it to Japan to get a jacket here in the States?

"Very Nice!" Beautiful colors and appearance. Is there any reason the location of Suzuka, Japan (even in small lettering) was omitted?

Looks slick I too am interested.

I like it! Truthfully, I'll be appreciative of being able to attend NSX Fiesta and being able to buy the, or any, event jacket.

hello hirofumi,
i'm interested in purchasing one also. just let me know.

best regards,
roger herota

Although I won't be able to make the trip to Japan, I would like to purchase the jacket.

Please advise if this will be possible.

Thank you

Norm
94 Red

Can anyone show the details of American standard sizing?
Chest, waist, sleeve and ...........Hirofumi
We can each measure ourselves and send that to you on one single spreeadsheet, with only serial numbers to indicate member's name, in order to protect privacy. One row per person, one column per measurement. There will be a separate spreadsheet for men, women, and children.

If you specify what we need to measure, we'll get that done in a month and your tailor can choose how many different sizes to make to fit everyone.

On a spreadsheet, your tailer can add several columns to indicate the exact measurements of one size, and equations on the spreadsheet can indicate approx. how many people that one size will fit. All the ones that don't fit will have to be covered by a second size, etc.

Once the sizes are agreed on, the tailor will send the spreadsheet back to us and we'll instantly see what size we have been assigned to, and how good is the fit. Use the spreadsheet's "search" function to look up your own serial number.

Last edited:
The sizing question is just meant to compare "small, medium, large, xl" in american standards versus "1L, 2L, 3L, 4L" in Japanese standards. Custom measurements would not be feasible from a cost perspective and most likely would be inaccurate unless measured by an actual tailor. It is best to stick with the tried an true small, medium and large standards.

We discussed about jacket and decided design.

Color is black.
Thin and light.
Material is similar to Gore-tex.
I can ship sample to someone in United States, July.
Price is JPY18,000(USD200).
6 size are available. I will show you detail of size later.

Hirofumi

Last edited:
Back