• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Memorial Day Weekend Drive

Indy 500 and F1 on Sunday. Monday would be better.

i'm up for a drive! nothing to crazy, gotta keep it ready for my trip this coming week. :biggrin:

Ann Marie and I just tried to take a drive to Napa to have lunch......north on 680 from Danville.....after sitting for 30 minutes in bumper to bumper we reconsidered and I came home and did the oil and filter in the NSX instead. Traffic on holiday weekends is terrible! Hate that!

Thanks for the heads up Michael... how about an easy coffee meet at a centralized location and decide there if a short drive is in order?

Cairo94507 said:
Ann Marie and I just tried to take a drive to Napa to have lunch......north on 680 from Danville.....after sitting for 30 minutes in bumper to bumper we reconsidered and I came home and did the oil and filter in the NSX instead. Traffic on holiday weekends is terrible! Hate that!

randomharmony said:
hi Ted, will u be coming to the June meet? :smile:

sl

Maybe - haven't decided yet. I normally do the Spectrum Ride (a bicycle riding pseudo-race, training ride) on Saturdays.

Last edited:
Back